How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

As i was coming to the end of Eclipse, i notice that it only took me 1 and 1/2 weeks to finish the first 3 books. It is so weird i remeber starting the first book last Monday and now only one more book to go....and the worse part is im trying to read very slowly but i just have see what happens.
THIS SADDENS ME DEEPLY, i never been this into a series before, where it actual hurts to start the last book. =(

Tags: Addicted, Twilight

Views: 1781

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, it took me about 2 weeks to read the first 3 books. I read Twilight in like 2 days. I was not a reader, at all. But I kept hearing that it was a great series so I got it and WOW! I instantly fell in love! Then I had to wait for Breaking Dawn to come out and that was torture! I read it in 2 days! And thats between work, sleep, husband, daughter. I was in my Twilight world. I literally was in another world reading the books. It happens to me EVERYTIME I re-read them. I cannot get enough of the books. They are just amazing.

Thanks for the post. Hi guys, Im a newbie. Nice to join this forum.

it took me one week and i had NEVER read a book before in my life lol :D and yes i was extremly addicted i sulked and when i finished breaking dawn and then relised that i had just found part of the Midnight sun book on Stephnie meyers website so i became elated again and then very depressed again after i realised i have finished it lol :D x
lol  i absolutely love the books !!!!!  but i love the films more coz i actually get 2 see edwards  perfect face !!!
I was the same way. I hadn't heard about the books until the first movie came out. After I saw it on DVD I knew I had to read the books. I'm not a fast reader but I just couldn't put these books down! I was up all night but I read Eclipse in one night! I relaxed a little bit more into the books the second time around!

Ayanna (Pattinson) said:
I READ THE WHOLE ENTIRE SAGA IN EXACTLY 1 WEEK. I AM A FAST READER OBVIOUSLY. AFTER READING TWILIGHT I AUTOMATICALLY LAPSED INTO THIS FREAKY TWILIGHT STATE AND READ EVERY SEC. OF EVERYDAY TILL I CAME ACROSS "THE END" IN BREAKING DAWN.

It took me about a day for each book.

I borrowed them from a friend, so I had to wait for the next books until she was finished. But since I was reading them so much faster than she was I got anxious and went out and bought the Eclipse and Breaking Dawn.

I was hooked from the very beginning, even though I didn't want to be

(long story short)>> I did not want to get involved in some crazy 'phase'. I had a bunch of friends who were obsessed with Harry Potter and I thought it was ridiculous. haha. They all read Twilight and suggested that I read it too and I said no...The whole Vampire/werewolf thing wasn't that interesting to me. I went to Greece and literally had so much stuff that there was no room for a book. Everyone I went with spent a night in and read, and I was there doing nothing. A friend got done with Twilight and said, "here you go! Enjoy". I sighed and took the book from her...

ONE OF THE BEST THINGS I'VE EVER DONE! LOL

From then on I couldn't wait to turn the next page.

And the funny thing is... they all read the saga and love it, but now they tease me for being completely obsessed with it.

It took me 2 weeks for all 4 books. and i was tottaly into it from first page...I read Breaking Dawn for two days...And yes I was ADDICTED after first book , and i  was fuc*ed up when I finished it all :(

but I am so happy because you can't read a book like this everyday ;) love it...

Sarah Parker said:
I was the same way. I hadn't heard about the books until the first movie came out. After I saw it on DVD I knew I had to read the books. I'm not a fast reader but I just couldn't put these books down! I was up all night but I read Eclipse in one night! I relaxed a little bit more into the books the second time around!
lol i read the whole twilight saga in less than a week  and i have never put the books down since because i am completely obsessed and nothing can change that !! im also team edward forever n nowt can change that !!

Ayanna (Pattinson) said:
I READ THE WHOLE ENTIRE SAGA IN EXACTLY 1 WEEK. I AM A FAST READER OBVIOUSLY. AFTER READING TWILIGHT I AUTOMATICALLY LAPSED INTO THIS FREAKY TWILIGHT STATE AND READ EVERY SEC. OF EVERYDAY TILL I CAME ACROSS "THE END" IN BREAKING DAWN.

To read this great series, it took me about a week and 3 days. I heard of the series from my friends and they thought it was a good series, so i set out to read them. Since the first chapter of Twilight, i loved the books and i honestly couldnt put it down. so i was really into to it....until i finished it. When i read these books i have noticed that i had never read a book that was as good as this one. I felt what the characters were feeling at the moment. thank you stephenie meyer for this great book.

It took me a day for each book. In breaking dawn I tried slow down I didn't want it to be over but I also wanted know. After I read the books I was so addict to this series. I love it so much. I love it and my heart will once it over. I might evenii just so into this.

lol same lol im a really quick reader but when i love something i zoom through it and i absolutely loved twilight so i wa zoomin through books !!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...