How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

As i was coming to the end of Eclipse, i notice that it only took me 1 and 1/2 weeks to finish the first 3 books. It is so weird i remeber starting the first book last Monday and now only one more book to go....and the worse part is im trying to read very slowly but i just have see what happens.
THIS SADDENS ME DEEPLY, i never been this into a series before, where it actual hurts to start the last book. =(

Tags: Addicted, Twilight

Views: 1750

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I read twilight in 1 1/2 days, new moon in 2 days, eclipse in 1 and breaking dawn in 3. I've never liked a series so much =) it was sad to finish them though =(

yhhh lol twilight series are like best books ever my best books are eclipse and breaking dawn and ma fav film so far is eclipse lol  i read twilight in 1day new moon in 1 day eclipse in a couple of days (not exactly sure how many) and breaking dawn 2 days !! i was  alredy obsessed with twilight at the time but wen i read the books my obsession got bigger !! i was sad when i finishes breaking dawn but i will never "stop" readin them !!

Im embarrase to say i never even considered twilight till one night my hubby got off work early and brouht the first movie home. I have a 16 year old son who he and his friends[guys]had told me how lame it was so i did'nt even want to watch the movie actually made fun of hubby for buying a sparkly vampire movie. But boy do i feel silly now and hubby wishes he never bought it hahaha! To say the least i was addicted right from the start 2 days after watching twilight i was at wal-mart and i saw new moon and the copy i got had Bella with Jacob and im team Edward so i was like "WHAT" had to get it after that i read the last three books in about 2weeks [ I have 3 kids under 7 so time is a issue] but i just was always fitting it in .Each book was like what is gonna happen next i really could'nt stand it,it was a withdrawl still is i can read these books over and over and over its like a drug i keep wanting more!!!! and its leagal. and now i have people to tell this to who feel the same or close and thank goodness wont make fun of me and tell me im getting carried away. Thank you for reading and im looking for friends im new here and have none. :( 
yhh i watched films before i read books and  i wa a super huge  massive obsessed fan before i even read books !!
yhh i am like sooooooooooooooooo team edward he is like soooooooooooooooo hot i could bake cookies on him !!!

Alice4fun said:
Im embarrase to say i never even considered twilight till one night my hubby got off work early and brouht the first movie home. I have a 16 year old son who he and his friends[guys]had told me how lame it was so i did'nt even want to watch the movie actually made fun of hubby for buying a sparkly vampire movie. But boy do i feel silly now and hubby wishes he never bought it hahaha! To say the least i was addicted right from the start 2 days after watching twilight i was at wal-mart and i saw new moon and the copy i got had Bella with Jacob and im team Edward so i was like "WHAT" had to get it after that i read the last three books in about 2weeks [ I have 3 kids under 7 so time is a issue] but i just was always fitting it in .Each book was like what is gonna happen next i really could'nt stand it,it was a withdrawl still is i can read these books over and over and over its like a drug i keep wanting more!!!! and its leagal. and now i have people to tell this to who feel the same or close and thank goodness wont make fun of me and tell me im getting carried away. Thank you for reading and im looking for friends im new here and have none. :( 
I was reading it for about 2 nights along and when I started to read it I feel like it was written about my life you know my Love you know, all about me = |) ♥
lol i am obsessed with twilight !!!!!
RL ? And Why?  = |)

twilight crazy <3miss cullen<3 said:
lol i am obsessed with twilight !!!!!
wat !!
It took me six months to finish the entire Twilight series. Real life got in the way a lot, such as my mom losing her best friend to murder and my dad getting busted for drunk driving. However, I was hooked from the first book onward. I will be reading it again in the near future.
yhh same lol i have read all the books but will never stop reading them !!

hello peopl it took me just a day and half to read twilight ! 2 days for newmoon,

5 days for eclipse and a week for breaking dawn

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...