How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

As i was coming to the end of Eclipse, i notice that it only took me 1 and 1/2 weeks to finish the first 3 books. It is so weird i remeber starting the first book last Monday and now only one more book to go....and the worse part is im trying to read very slowly but i just have see what happens.
THIS SADDENS ME DEEPLY, i never been this into a series before, where it actual hurts to start the last book. =(

Tags: Addicted, Twilight

Views: 1551

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yhhh jackson is awesome lol i love all the cast but ma favorites are kristen and rob and jodelle and ashley they r amazing!

twilight crazy <3miss cullen<3 said:
yhhh jackson is awesome lol i love all the cast but ma favorites are kristen and rob and jodelle and ashley they r amazing!
Ooh,l o v e Rob!! But all of them really,what we gna do when it all ends,so sad.:(
lol twilight never ends lol the films mght but the popularity and my obsession with it will never end !!

twilight crazy <3miss cullen<3 said:
lol twilight never ends lol the films mght but the popularity and my obsession with it will never end !!
ROCK M SISTER,THERE'S THE SPIRIT! GTA GO,DIN,DINS TO SERVE UP.;) CIAO.
lol kk !!
I read each book in about two to three days, I was addicted after the first one, shoot i was hooked after the first couple pages =)

fisrt book i readed 3 days_ on holiday... .)) after that I fell to addiction... thats weird, im thinking of it all the time !! 24 hours in day. After Twilight i readed New Moon 2 weeks, Eclipse 4 days and Breaking Dawn one week .) I became a TWIHARD 

lol i was a twihard as soon as i watched twilight actually wen twilight came out lol i loved it !!

Yes i was totally addicted

lol its amazing how fast you become  addicted just by reading a book or  watchin a film this happeneded 2 me and im like unhealthily obsessed with it !
i read twilight in 15 days.when i started it first i found it boring but as i read i got involved and today i am fan of twi series. i read new moon in 3 day.eclipse in 1.5 day.bd in 2 day

lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...