How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

As i was coming to the end of Eclipse, i notice that it only took me 1 and 1/2 weeks to finish the first 3 books. It is so weird i remeber starting the first book last Monday and now only one more book to go....and the worse part is im trying to read very slowly but i just have see what happens.
THIS SADDENS ME DEEPLY, i never been this into a series before, where it actual hurts to start the last book. =(

Tags: Addicted, Twilight

Views: 1750

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i got all four books all together so it took me a week to read them but i wasn't at school so i had a lot of time
by the end of twiligth i loved it and i was totally obssesed
i sat down and read each book in about 8 hours each. BD took about 10-11 hours. and i finished in a week ^^
I read the entire thing saga in less then a week and a half. I was completely hooked when I first started reading Twilight, I couldn't even put it down lol, and I bought all of the books right away. It totally sucked finishing each book and I almost cried when I finished Breaking Dawn.
It took me a little while cause I accumilated the books over time. I fell in love with them. I couldn't finish breaking dawn the first time I read bd I stopped at chapter 35 & started all over then the next time I got 2 chapter 35 I read it & got up 2 chapter 36 I read the book like 4 times before I could read the ending.
I read them all in like 3 weeks. I got them from the library first. Didn't want to waste money if I didn't care for them. I have since got all 4 and read them like 4 times and don't get me started on how many times my 7 yr old daughter and I have watched the movie.
It took me 3 three weeks to read the whole four books. I wanted to really take my time...i didn't want them to end. I was addicted ever since i read that last sentence in Twilight... and of course i wanted to know what happened next. I wanted to read slowly to soak it all up...but then i noticed that i read Breaking Dawn in two days...that was weird...
At the end of Breaking Dawn i literally started crying because i was full of mixed emotions....i was mad that it was over i wanted to know more...i was sad that it was over...and happy because Bella and Edward had thier happily ever after....
These books are the only ones that i can read over and over again and not get tired of them..
6 days! Needless to say I didn't get anything done that week, including sleep! I couldn't sleep because the books were so addictive and when I did sleep I dreamed I was reading! Too bad I didn't dream of Edward/Rob!
6 days! Needless to say I didn't get anything done that week, including sleep! I couldn't sleep because the books were so addictive and when I did sleep I dreamed I was reading! Too bad I didn't dream of Edward/Rob!
good topic
well here's my story:
i used to make fun of everyone who read books, but then i noticed that the girls in my school were going crazy about the twilight book so i bought it and read it and once i got started i couldnt let it go from my hands, i would laugh and cry lol my mom was thinking that i gone crazy, well i've read half of new moon in less than 24 hours, i'm a total twilight freak i would go buy the next book before i finish the book i'm readin, really stephanie you ROCK !!
Even my mom think's t was crazy 12 yrs old and i finished the series in a month and it took my 22 year old brother 6 months to read t all and he's almost fnished with college!!!! and i was completley addicted i couldn't stop reading it i already read the series 3 tmes and i started again and i'm alreadyy on eclipes again!
I guess it took me about 3 pages into Twilight and I was hooked then read the rest with 2 weeks!!! Then I found Midnight Sun and read it in about a day, since I had to sleep sometime. LOL
it took me a week too to read the whole series, i actually couldn't stop for anything but eating and going to the bathroom, i barely slept and got all zombie... i started looking vampire cause i didnt get out of my house and didnt sleep well...
my bf almost dumped me cause i ddnt have time for untwilight things... i read new moon and eclipse in a day each... twilight took me a lil more ecause it was the first book... and breaking dawn took me 2... i was totally obssessed....
they touched me deeply... new moon was the first book to make me cry when nobody actually died...

MICHELLE LAUER said:
I read all 4 books in a week, yes i do have a life i just couldn't put them down once i started. My husband and my kids were all making fun of me and calling me a freak but i didn't care one bit. since i finished them i have read them again 4 times.As you can see now i've moved onto this website and i watch youtube all day long and i follow them on twitter.com which by the way Kellan Lutz is a riot to follow he is always updating if you a'tren't a twitter i suggest you become one you won't regret it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...