How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

As i was coming to the end of Eclipse, i notice that it only took me 1 and 1/2 weeks to finish the first 3 books. It is so weird i remeber starting the first book last Monday and now only one more book to go....and the worse part is im trying to read very slowly but i just have see what happens.
THIS SADDENS ME DEEPLY, i never been this into a series before, where it actual hurts to start the last book. =(

Tags: Addicted, Twilight

Views: 1881

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mercy!  What a story.  I'm almost 70 and my family think I've lost my mind.  LOL.  I love the fact that you've gained so much self esteem.  It's helped me believe there is actually romance in the World.  You go!
Once I got started it went very fast, maybe two weeks.  Then I bought the audio cd's and now have all 4 books on my iPod. 
it only took me 1week to read the entire series because i am a very fast reader and i still read it all the time and it takes me at least now two to three hours to read the whole 1 first book when i reread them its becase i will sit in my room and what for my boyfriend or my god daughter to come over
Less than a week lol! My friends called me freaky
I am addicted 2 reading, period, but when its something as good as twilight, I barely sleep b/c I'm reading. I didn't begin on the books til breaking dawn had just come out, so luckily I was able 2 buy all 4 & marathon read them in 5 days. I have read them over again countless times. To me, a good book is judged by my ability 2 lose myself in a story & Steph M.has done an amazing job of that!lol
Took me 2weeks inbetween work and 2 toddlers  ;) I loved the whole saga and couldn't get enough of midnight sun!!  The movies rock too!!
It took me a week or so but i finished all of them.I love the books.Ive read each of them twice :)
I'm still reading them lol 5th time already! Sad right
it took me 4 days only!!!!!!!! when i star reading stephenie's meyer books i can't stop ....
The first time I heard about Twilight I was like.. Come on.. REALLY vampires? So My friend almost killed me for saying that! But I said.. Let me watch it. then well see. So I put on the dvd. Watching it, being busy writing at the same time. And only the first 10 seconds it was done! Love on first sight. I was soo Interested. Then The meet the cullen scene went by. And I was in love with Rpatz. Actually the next day I went to the bookshop to buy them. Breaking Dawn wasn't released in Dutch yet. But It took me just 4 days to read them! And now.. Look at me. One of The biggest Twilight nerds ever.. And I'm proud of it! :D

it took a week to finish all 4 the same week i went to younglife camp i fineshed the 4th there

I've read the whe series > 4 times each! Addicted from the start, saw Twilight over 21 times and used to have withdraw if I didn't see it at least 2nd daylie!'

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...