How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

As i was coming to the end of Eclipse, i notice that it only took me 1 and 1/2 weeks to finish the first 3 books. It is so weird i remeber starting the first book last Monday and now only one more book to go....and the worse part is im trying to read very slowly but i just have see what happens.
THIS SADDENS ME DEEPLY, i never been this into a series before, where it actual hurts to start the last book. =(

Tags: Addicted, Twilight

Views: 1817

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It took me 6 Days total, my house did not get cleaned that week. No one got dinner, and no one heard from me by phone does 6 days. In order of my Favorites: Midnight Sun - New Moon - BreakingDawn - Eclipse - Twilight. I wished that all the books we're in Edward's prospective - Much better reading. I want to know Badly what he was think when he was breaking up with bella in New Moon and for the rest of the books. I did not like the movie, though I'd seen the movie on dvd first before I read the books. I was not byass. The movie did not do the book justice.
I was born an extremely advanced reader, and read both the first few Harry Potter books and the Chronicles of Narnia when I was five and six. It took me a day to read Twilight, then I was hooked. I then got New moon on Christmas Eve, and was done the afternoon the next day. I realised how fast I was reading, and tried to stop for a while, but I HAD to keep reading. I finished Eclipse in two days, but only because I read the same few sections a hundred times, then I started from the beginning and read the whole book again. I spent all my birthday money on Twilight merchandise, then bought Breaking Dawn with the last few scraps. I actually cried when I finished it that afternoon.
it took me 2 days to read the entire series! i didnt talk to anyone the entire time
I took me a long time but only because I was SO sad at the end of the first so I read them slower, so I wasn't sad as soon...

WIN A FREE PAIR OF HAND PAINTED CHUCKS INCLUDING TWILIGHT! Just want to spread the word. All fans of the new Punk Your Chucks FACEBOOK fan page are automatically entered to win. Here's the link: www.facebook.com/pages/PUNK-YOUR-CHUCKS/120965223534
It took me a week to read Twilight, i got totally hooked to it....i never planned to be so addicted to twilight, it just happened, i got the book because i was bored one day in May 09, I never even seen twilight on the pictures. After i finished the twilight book i bought the DVD and then finished the whole saga in a month!!! Now i read the saga so quickly LoL that now i am reading it slower so that i can pick up on parts i missed :) xx
At first when I saw the series, I thought it would be impossible to read all four. However, when I started reading Twilight, I couldnt seem to put it down. I finished Twilight in five hours, New Moon in two days, Eclipse in 2 1/2 days, and Breaking Dawn Im actually still reading, but only because I dont want to end it! As lame as that sounds, haha. Because I know I will cry when I finish Breaking Dawn, so Im prolonging it. hahaha.
i agree with ur last sentence lol. my family says i have a bad addiction and i do!!! Its not my fault that The Twilight Saga is awesome!!!! lol

NickyCullen said:
It took me 5 days for twilight and 3 days for New Moon.
I'm reading Eclipse now (7th day).
I'm happy to see that I'm not the only one to read the books so fast. It usually takes me a month per book, cause I mostly read 30 minutes a day.
people even started calling me ill and obsessed :D
4 books 7 days, first reading. Been several readings since, longer or shorter. Just couldn't put them down after the first book and was sorry to see them end. Only took 2.5 hours to devour the Midnight Sun partial. Can't wait for it to be completed.
Took me about a month, I averaged a week per book. I was completely addicted after the first book that half way through the first book I went and bought the other three all at once cause I knew I was going to fly through them. I was very sad to have the series end, but I thought it was a good ending.
I totally relate! I read the whole series in a week and a half! I took whatever book I was reading wherever I went... ( bathroom, car, kitchen while cooking, etc.) the house work went on hold and altogether conversations!! Yes I has become a twifreak, twiaddict! I've already got my tickets to new moon on sept. 10 and got a bunch of my friends to get there's too! I am not ashamed because these books sparked my interest in reading and have helped my reading in all areas:-)

MICHELLE LAUER said:
I read all 4 books in a week, yes i do have a life i just couldn't put them down once i started. My husband and my kids were all making fun of me and calling me a freak but i didn't care one bit. since i finished them i have read them again 4 times.As you can see now i've moved onto this website and i watch youtube all day long and i follow them on twitter.com which by the way Kellan Lutz is a riot to follow he is always updating if you a'tren't a twitter i suggest you become one you won't regret it.
6 1/2 days to read all 4 books.. I couldn't put them down haha
I have no life ¬_¬ :D

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...