How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

As i was coming to the end of Eclipse, i notice that it only took me 1 and 1/2 weeks to finish the first 3 books. It is so weird i remeber starting the first book last Monday and now only one more book to go....and the worse part is im trying to read very slowly but i just have see what happens.
THIS SADDENS ME DEEPLY, i never been this into a series before, where it actual hurts to start the last book. =(

Tags: Addicted, Twilight

Views: 1899

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

.well i finished in a week (the whole saga). it freaked me out too when i realized that i'm about to be done with the whole saga.but regardless, no regrets.! :)) from the "first sight" to the "happily ever after" i have enjoyed every part of it. well honestly not ALL part..haha i was pretty broken myself when i was reading the newmoon. i mean, i literary shouted "where the hell is edward!!!" ahaha :)) i too has a life but im so engrossed to it that "time does really flies" :p and now..to quench my addiction,, im reading the whole saga AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN . 20x or so :)) swear! and it also doesn't help the fact that im a wide reader :p lol does that answer if im addicted to it?????
4 DAYS
It was this summer that I read them all. I think from Twilight to Breaking Dawn it took me 2 months... However I had to wait to my friend to borrow me the book. First I thought I wouldn't like it...Everybody seemed to be obcessed wit it and deep inside I thought: Are they crazy?? It's only a book!! But then I began to read and I became addicted. I understood that when I went to bed and I began thinking about the saga... Surely the best book of 21 century!!!!!!!!!11
It took me 3 weeks to read the whole series. My daughter bought me the first book for my birthday and once I finally gave in to reading it (I don't read), I couldn't put it down. I would wake up and do my chores really fast so I could start reading and read til 3 am.
Twilight:12 hours
New Moon: 12.5 hours
Eclipse: 16 hours (I was really sick when reading breaking dawnand eclipse.)
Breaking Dawn: 17.5 Hours
it took me about 3 weeks to read twilight to eclipse and breaking dawn it took me t week because i loved it so much
It took me just 3dyas i could not put them down i would read them from the time i got up at 6am tell my little girl got home from school and i helped her with her homework and then i would start reading again.I still can notput them down i read them all the time you could ask me what someone says and i could tell you who said it and what book it is in.
i read the whole twilight Saga in less than a month and the worst part of Breaking Dawn was the last two words "The End" i couldnt believe in less than a month i had finished the best book series i had ever read!
i am the same way all my friends come to me for twilight questions and i always have an answer!

sj said:
It took me just 3dyas i could not put them down i would read them from the time i got up at 6am tell my little girl got home from school and i helped her with her homework and then i would start reading again.I still can notput them down i read them all the time you could ask me what someone says and i could tell you who said it and what book it is in.
It took me around a month to finish the twilight saga just because of ordering the last two books and having to wait for them to be shipped to me. I think if I would have had all the books with me I would have finished within two weeks. After the first book I was eager to see what happened but wasn't completely hooked. New Moon was definitley the book that got me addicted. I'm not a totally obssesed Twifan though. I just really really really really like the series.
I read all the books in five days because my friend made me, it took two days just to read New Moon because I got really bored with it. I wasn't really 'addicted', and I'm still not to be honest. I just like many of the characters, like Carlisle, Jasper, Laurent, Aro and so on. I saw the movies before I read the books, so I kind of had the actors in mind while reading.
actually my grandma heard about twilight shortly after it came out on like martha stewart or some talkshow and she went and bought it for me before she even told me about it. Now usually i dont read the books that my grandma gives me cuz she doesnt know my style... but at that point i was desperate for some new material so i tried it. I was instantly hooked, and i had to go to the used book store to buy New Moon and Eclipse about 2 days later cuz i couldnt wait any longer. Breaking Dawn wasnt out yet though.When Breaking Dawn came out i finished it in about a day and a half. Thank god for working only part time, i dont think i would have made it through a whole day without reading it.
I later suggested it to my best friend who is REALLY not into supernatural stuff... i.e. vampires and werewolves, but i convinced her by telling her about the romance part of it and she finally read it. Shes a huge fan,,, but still not as obsessed as me. lol She is the one who told me about the Midnight sun of Stehanies website... we sat in Bubble Tea for about 2 hours reading on our laptops and another hour gushing over it.
ive seen the move about 50 times and i can quote the whole thing. Its really annoying to my family... everytime i go on the computer twifans.com and bellaandedward.com are the first sights i visit. even before facebook which im also addicted to. Twilight has been the source of a lot of teasing from my family but i dont care cuz its so DAMN good!!!
i just started to reread the series again!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...