How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

As i was coming to the end of Eclipse, i notice that it only took me 1 and 1/2 weeks to finish the first 3 books. It is so weird i remeber starting the first book last Monday and now only one more book to go....and the worse part is im trying to read very slowly but i just have see what happens.
THIS SADDENS ME DEEPLY, i never been this into a series before, where it actual hurts to start the last book. =(

Tags: Addicted, Twilight

Views: 1751

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i first read like a hundred pages of twilight then stopped, stupid i know! Anyway i then saw twilight on DVD last spring and got hooked and i googled new moon to see if it was going to be a movie or not, then i saw the Jacob and Edward team stuff like that. So I went to my school library and read new moon in 4 days, i stayed up one night till midnight on a week night to read the italy scene. Then I read eclipse in 3 and then continued with Breaking Dawn and bought both, it took me a week, cause i didn't want it to end! So yea i was hooked!! and still am i read one of the books every week, or even a chapter in my spare time! I'm totally obsessed!!!!!!! :) oh yea this summer i read twilight cover to cover! it took me a day!
I read Twilight in 2 days,New Moon in 3 days,eclipse in 2days and Breaking Dawn in 2 days...I read very fast but sometimes if I don't like the action I put the book on the table and try to forget her!This happened when I read New Moon (Jacob was really annoying)..;))
The first time I read the Saga I read them all in a week, as I did the following week, and then the following week! I am on the fifth read through at the mo and I'm slowing down just a little! i think it's just over 2 weeks now. i wasn't sleeping much the first 3 read throughs I was totally obsessed but I have now reached the point that when I'm tired I will put them down and sleep!!! The last time I read Breaking Dawn I think it took me about 4 days - every other time I read it in a day! And not much sleep but that is my favourite book! I have never been so obsessed with any books before and I just don't seem to want to leave them, I don't get bored - I just want more!!
took me 2 weeks to read the saga - all the 4 books!! And in the end of the fourth i felt like orphan.. so I discovered the Midnightsun (the draft by Meyer)... in my opinion much better by the Edwards point of view!
Totally addicted to all the books as soon as I started reading them! I am reading them for the 8th time and I am near the end of Eclipse. It took me about 10 days to read all 4 books but I finished Breaking Dawn in 24 hours straight. Everytime I tried to sleep I would pick up the book again, I couldn't stop until it was over! Actually I started reading the books after I saw the movie a few times. I was at Comic Con in 2008 and thought that all the screaming fans were nuts. I was afraid to get involved but I decided to see the movie and that was it. Last year I was at Comic Con and screaming louder than anyone.
yes when i frist read twilight i began to feel really addicted to it and i love the book eclipse is my favorite one:)
it took like 2 weeks
I read all 4 books in 5 days!!! I didn't speak to my husband the whole time!!! I read walking to work, at home, in bed, at work while I should have been actually working LOL. Once I had finished I was really upset so I read them all again!!!!
i read the whole saga for a week!!! i am totally hooked with the story.. so can't get to bed without finishing one book!!!! though i have exams for the next day, just can't get off my mind on the story... totally love it!! well... its more on the character that i want the most..
A week's time was enough, but it went so fast that i found myself in a dreamy state for days.

"The more enchanted the Idyll, greater must be the pain of its ending"
it took about a week to read them all sooo i guess that means i am addicted... and i 've seen the movies a dozen plus times and read the books too many times to count....mmmm thinking i might start them again it's been awile since i read them :)
It only took me a week to read them all, I think. I was hooked after the first one and couldn't wait to get New Moon. The characters and love story really get to me. I've read them four times. I'm 30 and an English teacher. :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...