How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

As i was coming to the end of Eclipse, i notice that it only took me 1 and 1/2 weeks to finish the first 3 books. It is so weird i remeber starting the first book last Monday and now only one more book to go....and the worse part is im trying to read very slowly but i just have see what happens.
THIS SADDENS ME DEEPLY, i never been this into a series before, where it actual hurts to start the last book. =(

Tags: Addicted, Twilight

Views: 1552

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I read the entire saga in about a month, maybe it was more like two. For me that is a brand new record for everyone else, pathetic probably lol.
I was addicted after the first few pages, BEFORE I had it to the checkout counter in Borders. I just loved the uniqueness of the story, but I think what hooked me the strongest when I began to read was Bella's first encounter with Edward in Biology. I was shocked by his reaction to her taking the seat next to him.
"Huh, why is he glaring at her? I thought these two are supposed to fall in love!"
was my thought.

Eclipse was my second favorite. I was so hyped up and jittery when I finished it. I could not wait to start Breaking Dawn; unfortunately it was 2am when I finished Eclipse. Usually I would not stay up that late reading but I had been too close to the end and all the action was just pouring on. I hated that late hour and the moment I got up the next morning I jumped right on Breaking Dawn. Too bad it was mostly crappy. :(
but evn though it tookn me that long to finish the series all idid or 2 days wuz read twilight then i wuz done the others took longer bcause of school and all that......boring.;.. right
I am a GOD of avid reading, read ALL 4 books in 5 & a half days, & to add to that I have mild interest in it. HA.
*victory dance*
Weird enough it took me less then 5 days to read the entire series...yes i am addicted. I was heartbroken after Breaking Dawn.
well it took me a total of 3 1/2 days to finish the entire series...i couldn't put them down and i couldn't sleep until i knew what was going to happen next...when i finished breaking dawn, i think it was about 4 in the morning...these are my favorite book series and i still go back and re-read them...lol...
i read them all in like a week/yes i felt addicted after the first book!!!!!
Dunno how long it took for the whole series, but I say I was addicted after the first one, yes. I first saw Twilight when browsing my college's bookstore. It just caught my eye, and upon reading the back of the book, I was hooked; I knew I must read that story, even though I'd never been into vampire stuff before--but this sounded different. And it was truly brilliant once I got to read it. I know when I read New Moon, I stopped reading for a little while after Edward left--what can I say, I was upset? I also know it took me a while to get through Eclipse. To me, it seemed too drawn out--I just wanted to get to Breaking Dawn! Which I breezed through, by the by; it was one of my faves of the series, full of gripping twists and turns and unique intrigue. Kudos to Stephanie Meyers! ^_^
Before twilight, I never really readed haha...
and now i can't stop in two weeks i had them all through....and i still can't stop reading it.
it's my 4th time im reading them through...
I love it and i can't imagen a live without twilight.
I read the Twilight Saga in the week. :)
ummm, it honestly didn't take me that long: prolly like 2 weeks:) i was HOOKED after like the first sentence in "Twilight" LOL! i was reading it while out on leave from work after i suffered an injury and i ran across the twilight billboard at a movie theatre and then looked it up online and noticed that it was a 4 book series, and after that i thought : "I HAVE TO HAVE THESE BOOKS NOWWWWW!" LMBO...
It took my 1 week to read all 4 books. I was addicted by the time I was halfway through the book.
I was and always have been a Buffy enthusiast, so when it ended in 2003, I was left vampless, lol.I through myself into the Harry Potter novels to fill the gap I suppose. One summer in 2008, I slept over at my best friend's house. She had been ranting and raving over Twilight for months and finally just gave up her pretense and told me I was gonna read it. I procrastinated for weeks until I read it one day in August. I opened it and never closed it, I was hooked. Needless to say, I was hooked and then she told me there was a New Moon...the saga continued in more ways than one, lol.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...