How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

As i was coming to the end of Eclipse, i notice that it only took me 1 and 1/2 weeks to finish the first 3 books. It is so weird i remeber starting the first book last Monday and now only one more book to go....and the worse part is im trying to read very slowly but i just have see what happens.
THIS SADDENS ME DEEPLY, i never been this into a series before, where it actual hurts to start the last book. =(

Tags: Addicted, Twilight

Views: 1694

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

it took me 4 days to read all the books :) i am an avid reader and when i like a book i just cant stop lol , i took the books everywhere with me , and ifinished BD while i wason vacation reading it on the beach , in the hotel, at the pool lol...im currently reading breaking dawn for the 4th time, its my fav of the series !
Wow, i must have it really bad. I work 2 jobs but i still read Twilight in 5 days, New Moon in 3. Eclipse(my absolute favorite) in 2days, and breaking dawn in 3 days
It didn't take me long to read the books i read the first one in one weekend then when i got the rest of them it took me about a week.
i read twilight in 3 days, new moon in 2, eclipse in 3 and breaking dawn in 5 days
since then i have read them 11 times in 3 different languages
I actually read the first few pages on amazon and i went and bought the 4 books a few days after,.. only after a few pages i was addicted and i had all four read in about 2 weeks! P.s the movie soundtracks are awesome and this is a pretty cool site... two thumbs up for the creator!
I got two copies of Twilight for my 14th birthday.
I read it in 2 and a half hours.
Then I changed the second copy for New Moon.
It took me two days for New Moon.
I couldn't find Eclipse anywhere, but when I found it, I read it in 3 days.
Breaking Dawn, I read quite slowly after Bella's part, because I was in Thailand. I took me about a week or so.
I tried to take all four books to Thailand, but my Mum found them and said "Choose one".
I nearly cried. LOL(:
I've never really been a reader, but when I did pick up a book I'd just finish the first chapter then I'd be either over it or just couldn't be bothered. I cheated I will say that when it came to saga, I watched the movies before reading the books. After watching New Moon I just had to know what happened next and with a 12hr road trip a head of me, I thought why not just but the last two books!
I read Eclipse with in a week I couldn't stop reading, I was well and truly addicted!! When it came to breaking dawn I wanted to take my time, I did my best but within a week or two I think I had ten pages left. I really didn't want the book to end so I left the last ten pages for at least a month and started reading other books, but did read it in the end haha.
I will admitt I'm still yet to read the first two. = S
i read the entire saga in 5 days. but thats pretty normal for me, if i like a book i usually knock it out in a day... but yeah i was addicted from day one! and i read them for the first time last summer and ive read the series 5 times since then. yeah addicted is def the word for that.
oh my god i went crazy with these things lol, i saw Twilight online and them immediately decided i HAD to see it at the cinema. After that i was absolutely dumbfounded that I'd never herd of the Twilight books before the film came out, i mena realy, how did this stuff avade me lol.

And then, veeery luckily i was ill for so i took a week off college and stayed at home reading all day :L

i like literally couldnt go to sleep with out finishing each one so i read a book a day and stayed up till like 4/5 each morning until i'd finished lol, alas sadley BD took a day and half,

thankfully i calmed down a little after i'd read them and can now read them at a leisurely pace whenever i feel like it but man i was like lost in Bella's world (well lost in Edward lol)
it took me bout a month to read the whole saga aswell but i think i wouldve read it quicker if i didnt have to run a house and go to work. all my spare time was reading my daughter tells me everytime i pick up one of the books she moans at me "not again mommy" lol well i dunno what shes gonna be like when i get short second life of bree tanner :) , but i felt quite sad when i finished breaking dawn and in totally obsessed with all things twilight :D:D:D
i know the feeling all too well but when i was round the school picking my daughter up i had 2 of my friends come over to and thank me for getting them into the books too hahaha they mocked me and now i got them addicted too :D

NickyCullen said:
It took me 5 days for twilight and 3 days for New Moon.
I'm reading Eclipse now (7th day).
I'm happy to see that I'm not the only one to read the books so fast. It usually takes me a month per book, cause I mostly read 30 minutes a day.
people even started calling me ill and obsessed :D
It took me 4 days to finish all 4 of the book...I could not put it down...they are amazing and i absolutely love, love, love them....and i have read them a number of times sense....

bekki cullen said:
i know the feeling all too well but when i was round the school picking my daughter up i had 2 of my friends come over to and thank me for getting them into the books too hahaha they mocked me and now i got them addicted too :D

NickyCullen said:
It took me 5 days for twilight and 3 days for New Moon.
I'm reading Eclipse now (7th day).
I'm happy to see that I'm not the only one to read the books so fast. It usually takes me a month per book, cause I mostly read 30 minutes a day.
people even started calling me ill and obsessed :D

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...