How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

As i was coming to the end of Eclipse, i notice that it only took me 1 and 1/2 weeks to finish the first 3 books. It is so weird i remeber starting the first book last Monday and now only one more book to go....and the worse part is im trying to read very slowly but i just have see what happens.
THIS SADDENS ME DEEPLY, i never been this into a series before, where it actual hurts to start the last book. =(

Tags: Addicted, Twilight

Views: 1814

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I bought the books for my daughter last xmas and had read them all by the end of january!! once I started I couldnt stop
I hope she finishes midnight sun too ! I'm readin the end of newmoon and I don't want none of it to end lol
it took me 5 weeks to read the series. A week for each book plus one more week bc i didnt go straight out to get a book for other reasons. I got addicted after i saw the first movie. Most people read the book then watch the movie. I was different bc i got out of reading books for years bc i couldnt find one that i could get into. so in reality the movie brought me to the book.
i started then couldnt stop its just kinda addicting
it took me no more than a week to finish the series
It took me a week, and I know exactly what you mean! The first time I read them when I got to the last book I fealt like crying!
well , each book took me 2 days .. but i didnt read them in order .. i read firstly eclipse .. then breaking dawn and after bd twilight and new moon !!
Twilight is just one of a kind there's nothing like it the movies the books it just takes u in to another world I enjoy very much and can't wait until eclipse dvd and blueray come out and next nov bd comes out I'm excited
I started reading Twilight, and it took me about two weeks only because I had seen the movie so I wasn't OMG OMG CRAZY yet! I then started New moon which took me about 4 days, same sort of thing really.
Once i got to eclipse it took me a day & breaking Dawn took me 3 days. I then read them again & every so often i'll read one of them again! I got hooked once i hit eclipse i think. The books have so much detail & give You a little more than the movies. But the movies give You a Face to the character in the book so its awesome! I love it all really. :) this makes me wanna read them again LOL.
My boyfriend says I'm a head case & crazy, but the books helped me through a ruff patch i was going through & actually gave me a new out look on some things.!! that probably sounds crazy, but i hope you guys know what i mean! anyways thats my bit!

I totally know what you meam by going through a rough patch! I went through a 8 yr long heart bbreak and since Twilight I actually feel over it somehow or indifferent!
Reana Cullen said:
I started reading Twilight, and it took me about two weeks only because I had seen the movie so I wasn't OMG OMG CRAZY yet! I then started New moon which took me about 4 days, same sort of thing really.
Once i got to eclipse it took me a day & breaking Dawn took me 3 days. I then read them again & every so often i'll read one of them again! I got hooked once i hit eclipse i think. The books have so much detail & give You a little more than the movies. But the movies give You a Face to the character in the book so its awesome! I love it all really. :) this makes me wanna read them again LOL.
My boyfriend says I'm a head case & crazy, but the books helped me through a ruff patch i was going through & actually gave me a new out look on some things.!! that probably sounds crazy, but i hope you guys know what i mean! anyways thats my bit!
Omg! U r so right because when ever I'm going through something I pick them up n read lol
it took me a week and a half i couldn't put the book down, i was addicted as soon as i started reading twilight <3
It took me about two weeks to read them all! I had actually never really thought about seeing the movies or reading the books but, I happened to be off work ill one day and the first movie was on Sky tv so I tought 'why not!'.
I was HOOKED! i went straight into town and bought the entire book collection and new moon was due to start showing in the cinema in a weeks time, so i booked the tickets and and managed to read the first two books before seeing the movie.
When eclipse was on in the cinema, myself and two friends went as the had all 3 movies showing, one after the other! it was fab!!!!!!
I have now read the books about 20 times each! my other half thinks im mad!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...