How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

As i was coming to the end of Eclipse, i notice that it only took me 1 and 1/2 weeks to finish the first 3 books. It is so weird i remeber starting the first book last Monday and now only one more book to go....and the worse part is im trying to read very slowly but i just have see what happens.
THIS SADDENS ME DEEPLY, i never been this into a series before, where it actual hurts to start the last book. =(

Tags: Addicted, Twilight

Views: 1624

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am 45 and my friend kept going on about these books during last summer, and i watched 'TWILIGHT' the movie and then started reading the book&that was that have read the books 3times each and now on my 4th time now, I keep thinking im quite mad as i seem to be thnking of Rob all the time, and keep thinking am i sad or what!! get a life! my hubby thinks im mad, i tricked him into watching the first 2 films when he was laid up with a bad back, he had no choice& then made him watch the third one, he liked them, but a little to intence for him. Stephanie Meyer did good!! :)) 

katherine said:
It took me a day for each book. In breaking dawn I tried slow down I didn't want it to be over but I also wanted know. After I read the books I was so addict to this series. I love it so much. I love it and my heart will once it over. I might evenii just so into this.
lol yhhh stephenie meyer is like the best author for bringing out these books !!

Same here. It took me 2 weeks to finish the series. I got hooked after watching the 1st movie on DVD first. The next morning I went to Borders and bought Twilight, that took my I think a day and a half. Now Im addicted and my family teases me often. My favorite book is Breaking Dawn!!

yhh ma favorite book is breaking dawn and i think my favorite film will be breaking dawn as well wen it comes out !!! i got obsessed as soon as i watched twilight and then i was that obsessed i forgot to read twilight so i watched all the films and read all the books after  lol !!! but i am completely obsessed with twilight and am team edward alll the wayyy !!!
Were all crazy!!!!!!! Am listening to 'the score'twilight+reading twilight as i write,cant listen to the the twilight soundtrack cus i end up singing along!LOL. I love it all!!
yhhh same love all of twilight there is always a place for twilight in my heart (not literally) !!! love it love it love it
Cant wait to see Rob&Kristen at PCA'S tonight!! what will he wear,what will he say,ooh Rob,you make me go weak at the knees...:)
I took me about 3 weeks to read the twilight series. Mainly because i was in school most of the time. I 've read the series 6 times since then, just finished breaking dawn last night, which only took me two days seeing as it's the holidays. I have now loved twilight for a year and 6 months lol

It took me less than 2 months to read all 4 books.  I've bought and watched Twlight, New Moon, and Eclipse about 5 times each.. and yes I was addicted immediately...

wow it took me a week to read the entire saga and i lost count on how many times i have read them i love the series....twifan forever♥
i don't know
i remember i bought all the saga together cause i got soo obsessed with it.
then i was lazy enought for like not to read it..
and then my mom began reading it...
When my mom was on Eclipse (she didn't read Twilight)
i started reading twilight... then i began reading the rest of the saga <3
it has been... like about... a year and a half/two years since i finished reading the saga.... weird
it took me about a week to read the first 3 books,nd now i am on breaking dawn nd i am halfway through it.The series is seriously addictive and (plz don`t think i am selfish) i want Meyer to continue the series.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...