How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

As i was coming to the end of Eclipse, i notice that it only took me 1 and 1/2 weeks to finish the first 3 books. It is so weird i remeber starting the first book last Monday and now only one more book to go....and the worse part is im trying to read very slowly but i just have see what happens.
THIS SADDENS ME DEEPLY, i never been this into a series before, where it actual hurts to start the last book. =(

Tags: Addicted, Twilight

Views: 1776

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

it took me a week and 3 days to read the entire series after the first chapter of the first book i was hooked in. It sucks to know that after breaking dawn there aren't any more books, and i cant belive they are already working on the last movie :(

jade barnes said:
it took me a week and 3 days to read the entire series after the first chapter of the first book i was hooked in. It sucks to know that after breaking dawn there aren't any more books, and i cant belive they are already working on the last movie :(
BUT WOULDNT IT BE GREAT IF S.MEYER FINISHED 'MIDNIGHT SUN'!
yhhh stephenie meyer has  to finish midnight sun because that will make twilight all the better !

twilight crazy <3miss cullen<3 said:
yhhh stephenie meyer has  to finish midnight sun because that will make twilight all the better !
Are we sad,or what? One things for sure,it will be a real 'SAD' day when it all concludes,just another 2yr's of waiting+all the lovley interviews+red carpet events to look forward too inbetween:) i wonder if Rob will come back to the UK in the not to distant future,at least here he does'nt get chased about so much,shame isnt it,the papps just wont leave him alone.:(
i know people dont appreciate celebrities i mean i know that they would really wanna see him and i would be like that but they dont understand it from his point of view !

i know people dont appreciate celebrities i mean i know that they would really wanna see him and i would be like that but they dont understand it from his point of view !
WHERE ARE YOU FROM? DO U HAVE A TWITTER?
im not sayin where im from and no i dont have twitter sorry
HEY NO PROBLEM.:) IM FROM A LITTLE TOWN IN ENGLAND.

im not sayin where im from and no i dont have twitter sorry
HEY,NO PROBLEM.:)
thnxx lol
sorry,not sure what happened there,what a plonker! Im loving the latest pic's of the cast though,there all looking good.
yhh arnt they lol  ! love em alll (the cast i mean lol )
OH YEH! But wonder where Jackson was,u never seem to see much of him latley,apart from the adorable photo's they posted of him,was it last wk? He has such a beautiful deep rich singing voice,awesome!

yhh arnt they lol  ! love em alll (the cast i mean lol )

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...