How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

As i was coming to the end of Eclipse, i notice that it only took me 1 and 1/2 weeks to finish the first 3 books. It is so weird i remeber starting the first book last Monday and now only one more book to go....and the worse part is im trying to read very slowly but i just have see what happens.
THIS SADDENS ME DEEPLY, i never been this into a series before, where it actual hurts to start the last book. =(

Tags: Addicted, Twilight

Views: 1760

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It took me a week, It's just that good.
ok so my first go round. I feel sad that it adn't happened before, but my first time reading them was last year right after Eclipse came out and i realized i'd have to wait a year and a half to see what happens.  my experience with movie that are frombooks, is that they screw the movies up. So i wanted to wathc the movies first as to not be disappointed. anyway i gave in and read the books in 8 days. i'd only started the series right before New Moon came out in theaters, but was hooked from the very first Edward scene. i have read the book ten times since no lie, and i find parts i've missed or forgot everytime. i think i'm gonna start them next month again to get me extra pumped for the release. btw i got to e JAspe aka Jackson Rathbone a few days ago. was awesome.
So far its taken me 6 days but only just started Eclipse! But was addicted from the word go!
Took me a day to read each book and then I re-read them whenever I have the time which is a lot so... Read them all so many time I stopped counting at like 25
Each book took me one or two days.
Took me 1 week to read the whole series. I was so addicted that I re-read the series again when I was done

NickyCullen said:
It took me 5 days for twilight and 3 days for New Moon. I'm reading Eclipse now (7th day). I'm happy to see that I'm not the only one to read the books so fast. It usually takes me a month per book, cause I mostly read 30 minutes a day.
people even started calling me ill and obsessed :D
4 days whole series. I cried in all four books

NickyCullen said:
It took me 5 days for twilight and 3 days for New Moon. I'm reading Eclipse now (7th day). I'm happy to see that I'm not the only one to read the books so fast. It usually takes me a month per book, cause I mostly read 30 minutes a day.
people even started calling me ill and obsessed :D
It was a long time ago, so I don't remember exactly how many days I needed for Twilight, but certainly not more than 5. Other books I read very slowly, and again very quickly. New Moon and Eclipse in 3 and Breaking dawn I read for two days. All the books I read more than three times (Eclipse and Breaking Dawn 4). Every day I again take books, in the sense to read a favorite part or just passage ...

While I read Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn (half of it,but not done cause I don't own the whole saga.)

But I've seen all the movies like a 100 times.

I'm reading The Short Second Life Of Bree Tanner:An Eclipse Novella now. it's kind of good,but it's about Bree Tanner from Eclipse.

Im working on my 6th time in reading them and at first after the first few chapters i was hooked! It took me 1 day to read New Moon! then i got Breaking Dawn and i just couldnt put them down.

it took a while about a few weeks i would say and i was hooked after the first chapter of twilight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i loved it

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...