How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

As i was coming to the end of Eclipse, i notice that it only took me 1 and 1/2 weeks to finish the first 3 books. It is so weird i remeber starting the first book last Monday and now only one more book to go....and the worse part is im trying to read very slowly but i just have see what happens.
THIS SADDENS ME DEEPLY, i never been this into a series before, where it actual hurts to start the last book. =(

Tags: Addicted, Twilight

Views: 1551

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I read all 4 in a week!! Best books ever!!!

4 days foe twilight

new moon $ eclpise 2 days each..

breakin dawn..3 days..<3...........................

im on my 20th time reading twilight, reading new moon after for the 14th time, eclipse for the 12th time and breaking dawn for the 17th time !!!! soo yhh im obsessed lol

all the books in 3 days :-D and that 13 times... :-D

yes, me too (even Breaking Dawn!)

Spunk Ransomette said:

it took me 5 days to read the entire saga, and yes i was hooked from page 1..
I read one word, threw up, had a seizure, shot myself, peed my pants, died, when my life shot through my eyes I had to read the first word again, then I died and it was an everlasting spiral.

I feel like a bit of a freak, because I discovered Twilight quite late in life, last September to be exact, but after seeing the first film, I was hooked. So I bought all three films and saw them in quick succession, then all four books. It took me about three weeks to read all of the books and now I wonder how Twilight went under my radar for so long. I've also read Midnight Sun online.

At first I didn't really like Twilight and I didn't know what it was. At first I knew it was about this Girl and a Sparkly Vampire and a Wolf. But my friend got me into the Twilight Serie's. When the first movie came out we watched it (Yes I watched the Movie before reading the book) I fell in love with Edward (TEAM EDWARD). At first I kindof forgot all about the Twilight Searies until New Moon Came out. Then I was all for the whole Twilight Series. A Year ago I moved in with some Friend's the Library was close by so I went and got the First Book (Twilight) then I got the rest of the book's and read them.. Before and After work and when I was doing nothing or at a friend's house even (Bad sounding I know) It took me 3 1/2 week's to read all 4 book's then I loved Breaking Dawn sooooo much I have read that book at least 10 times mabie more (lost count). The first book was alright you could say but the 4th one was WAY better (my opnion). After I read all the book's I complety fell in love with Twilight, Book's Movies Soundtrack just about ANYTHING Twilight Im all for it... TEAM CULLEN/EDWARD AND BELLA <3

it took me like 4 days since i read nonstop nd when i got into the series twilight new moon and eclipse were already out nd bd was bout t come out so a week at da most

•  

It Took Around 2 Weeks To Read The First And Then I Got Addicted And I Read All Of Them But Tried To Take My Time Because I Wanted To Have "The Moment" (Sounds Weird) Along With Them And I Finished All The Books In About 1 And a Half Months And After That I Just Kept Reading Them Again And Again In Order. Im On Newmoon Right Now MightHave Read All The Books More Than 20 Times <3 IM ADDICTED!!! And I Dont Want To Stop!!!

It took me about 3 days to read each book so it took me 12 days for the whole series

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...