How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

As i was coming to the end of Eclipse, i notice that it only took me 1 and 1/2 weeks to finish the first 3 books. It is so weird i remeber starting the first book last Monday and now only one more book to go....and the worse part is im trying to read very slowly but i just have see what happens.
THIS SADDENS ME DEEPLY, i never been this into a series before, where it actual hurts to start the last book. =(

Tags: Addicted, Twilight

Views: 1791

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I read the three books probably from one to two months. Eclipse I finished it in two weeks, and I'm only half way through Breaking Dawn. :) 

It take me about maybe one day or two days or a week
I already finish all of the books in one week

Trixxie ♠ Dixxie said:

I read the three books probably from one to two months. Eclipse I finished it in two weeks, and I'm only half way through Breaking Dawn. :) 

I never a book person either my family want me to read books but once I pick twilight that my friends have to me at school and people were talking about I just now can't get enough of it and now I got my cousin and my anut into it and one more friend and all because if twilight movies and books my cousin and I are so close about eachother that i never get to say thank you twilight for getting me close to my cousin forever

Happylcs56 said:

When Twilight movie first came out, my friend keep asking me to read but i refuse to read. I'm not a fans of book, i'm a slow reader and usually i would only read a book up to pages 100 and i have to re-read again cos i don't understand what's going on. But recently, i decided to read it and i just can't put it down once i have started it. I took 3 weeks to finish it and i can understand all the part without having to re-read it..

I finished reading the books in 5 days.. It was really exciting that I couldn't stop reading..!! All my friends were surprised when I told them I read Breaking Dawn just in 2 days!!!!!!!!!

I actually watched the movie first! Yeah i think that's cheating. But i was instantly addicted to the books! I read the books in less than 2 months only because my mom wouldn't by them for me! (I was in like 6th grade at that time) I know exactly how you feel! I hate reading the last one! I seriously balled my eyes out for like an hour after the last movie came out! It just meant the end of it all! I hope that Stephenie decides to write more books! Because i need that excited feeling i got when i first read the books! Don't worry i feel the same way! :)

I read the first book in a day, and then finished the whole series within 2 days. I was really sad when i came to the end of them, so i keep re-reading them. You can also read Stephanie Meyer's draft of Midnight Sun, Twilight, from Edward's point of view. I LOVE THE BOOKS!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...