How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WAS ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

As i was coming to the end of Eclipse, i notice that it only took me 1 and 1/2 weeks to finish the first 3 books. It is so weird i remeber starting the first book last Monday and now only one more book to go....and the worse part is im trying to read very slowly but i just have see what happens.
THIS SADDENS ME DEEPLY, i never been this into a series before, where it actual hurts to start the last book. =(

Tags: Addicted, Twilight

Views: 18

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i read all 4 books for the first time in a week -i'm soo addicted i've read the series 8 times...so far and i own all 4 books in hard cover (every other book i own is in paperback)
well when i first started reading the series they weren't all out but the first time i read the whole series straight, it took about 5 days. After the first couple chapters of Twilight I was completely hooked. I become unhealthy obsessed, my name is Erin and I am a Twilight Addict.
took me to read them all in a week
oh yea, i was addicted on the first one
it took me 20 days to read the whole saga.But when i finished new moon i've been trying all time to read sooo slowly Ecliple and BD. Anyway i'm Valentina a new twilighter, i'm 19. How old r u? How long have u been a twilighter?
hi ya Ering...5 days?! OMG u became addicted. 5 days it's such a short time! I bet ur eyes became as red as the non-vegetarian vampires ahahah
valentina

Erin said:
well when i first started reading the series they weren't all out but the first time i read the whole series straight, it took about 5 days. After the first couple chapters of Twilight I was completely hooked. I become unhealthy obsessed, my name is Erin and I am a Twilight Addict.
Actually, when I first read Twilight, before I knew more about vampireness, i thought that he like stopped time and stuff, thats how he got to her to save her from the van. xD lol im crazy idk how long it took me to read all of them. Well, it a VERY long time because i was reading Breaking Dawn REALLY slow so I didnt finish the series :(
it took me a whole month to read them all i was soo addicted when i read the first book and sad when it was over
It took me three days to read them all. Up till 4 am to finish the first one. Tried to stall but I couldn't. Read them all 6 times.
I was just turned on to the series by my younger cousin.. I had been wanting to read them but had not had the time. She gave me all 4 of her books and I read them all in one week. I bought the DVD this weekend and have watched is 3 times already!!!! After the 4th I wanted more...
Considering my age I did pretty well (12) 1 week and 5 days :).
5 days for Twilight
2 days for New Moon and Eclipse
3 days for Breaking Dawn

:D
I read Twilight in 2 days. New Moon in 3 days. Eclipse in 3 days. And it took me about a week to get through Breaking Dawn. I just didn't like it and I sat at the end of Jacob's part not wanting to go back to Bella's.

I was in a bookstore and I actually just picked up Twilight on a whim. This was before the movie was even out, or Breaking Dawn the book released, I was bored and kept looking around hopelessly lost. I looked through the Teen Section over and over again until I could nearly tell you all the titles. Then, I saw something. Surely hadn't I passed it by? It was a pair of pale hands, a woman's hands, holding a red apple. The word Twilight was written in an interesting font, so I picked it up. Read the back and thought "Neat, vampire/human romance". I opened the book and skimmed through it.

What I now know was the ballet studio scene, I thought was very, very amazing. All I could think about was What happened to the girl? and What is going on here? 

A woman came by, also scanning the racks for a new read, noticed the book in my hands, and said, "You'll like that book. I know I did." I was sold. It took me a while to read it. I love reading just so you know, but I can't finish them within a week or two. But I was drawn in from the start. I got New Moon with birthday money, and I purchased Eclipse at the same bookstore. When Breaking Dawn came out (didn't go to a release party or anything), I was happy there was another book.:) But the plot was a little strange.  But the darkest of the novels, I believe.

The books were a magical thrill-ride. I loved every bit of them. And when the first movie came out, I gotta say, so disappointed! But came around to liking it for what it was, and was very pleased with the sequels. I missed reading them, but I'll more than likely read them all again.:)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...