How many of you cried when you read New Moon and Edward left? How many of you are gonna cry when you see the movie?

I am so gonna cry and I cried when I read it. It was so sad.

Views: 224

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OMG I cried an hypervenilated when Edward left Bella in New Moon. It was so sad. I had a feeling though that he was lying because he loves Bella so much. And am I gonna cry at the movie? Dude, I cryed during the trailer on the home page today! LOL XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOX. LOVE YOU EDWARD!

XXXcullenloverXXX
i almost cried on that part and i hated edward
I felt sick!
No, i dind'nt cry (: and i'm dont mad at him d: he doing it cous he thourd that Bella whas better whitout hem, but he came back - so i'm not mad at all! PS; Hate jacob XD
i cryed and i will cry in the movie garunted

♥Little Blonde Vampire♥ said:
I know me too. I looked all the way to the end to see if they were gonna get back together and that made me read faster! Lol.
Twilightdreamlover said:
Are you kidding?! Who DIDN'T cry when they read that part? And I'm gonna cry again, too, when I see the movie. But you know what? I didn't stop reading the book, except momentarily. Instead, I immediately went to the end, to see if Edward and Bella had gotten back together. And they had! So, I was able to finish the book. Of course, when I got to the part where they meet up again, I cried again -- for happiness!

I did the very same thing in Book 6 of the Harry Potter series, when Dumbledore was killed. Sadly, when I went to the end of the book, he had NOT come back. There was no 'resurrection' for him.... I cried and cried and cried.... No matter which pages I read, I saw nothing to indicate that this had been a ploy, that he was coming back. In fact, the next chapter described his funeral.

Well, that was it for me. I stopped reading entirely. Up until then, I had been devouring the series. I lost interest in it completely after that. THANK GOD THIS DIDN'T HAPPEN WITH 'NEW MOON'!! EDWARD & BELLA ARE TOGETHER!!
i cried so so so much when i read it and im gonna cry when ill see the movie , i even wanna cry when i think about it
I was very upset with edward, when he left, and I was confused, I really felt bella's pain, I cried so much, when I started to read about jacob I hate it him for trying to take over Edward but at the end I saw he was too a nice guy trying to confort her and that he really cared about her, but not as much as Edward to be honest.
I too whent to the end, I couldn't velieve he was gone for her life and I wasn't gonna read any more I was hurt and had a horrible headache, but when I saw at the end he was with her, I kept reading faster, I was awake all night.

samantha cullen said:
i cryed and i will cry in the movie garunted

♥Little Blonde Vampire♥ said:
I know me too. I looked all the way to the end to see if they were gonna get back together and that made me read faster! Lol.
Twilightdreamlover said:
Are you kidding?! Who DIDN'T cry when they read that part? And I'm gonna cry again, too, when I see the movie. But you know what? I didn't stop reading the book, except momentarily. Instead, I immediately went to the end, to see if Edward and Bella had gotten back together. And they had! So, I was able to finish the book. Of course, when I got to the part where they meet up again, I cried again -- for happiness!

I did the very same thing in Book 6 of the Harry Potter series, when Dumbledore was killed. Sadly, when I went to the end of the book, he had NOT come back. There was no 'resurrection' for him.... I cried and cried and cried.... No matter which pages I read, I saw nothing to indicate that this had been a ploy, that he was coming back. In fact, the next chapter described his funeral.

Well, that was it for me. I stopped reading entirely. Up until then, I had been devouring the series. I lost interest in it completely after that. THANK GOD THIS DIDN'T HAPPEN WITH 'NEW MOON'!! EDWARD & BELLA ARE TOGETHER!!
I didn't cry, but guys aren't suppose to cry. Right? I felt sadness and depression for Bella, but I was really ticked with Edward, and if I could have gotten my hands on him he wouldn't have needed the Volturi later. He'd have been gone right then and there. :-) I have re-read New Moon several times, but I have not been able to go back to that part. Don't know what I will do when the movie comes to that part. Very depressing.
I've read New Moon several times or... actually I've only read the whole bokk one time but I've read my favorite parts too many to count. I just can't read the whole book again because every time I come to: Love... life... meaning... over
I close the book. So it's like Love... life... meaning... over... closed
(it happens by it self... I don't have enough control to keep it open)
I cried. Definatly. I actually think theres something wrong with me because I actually felt exactly like Bella when Edward left. The h*** in the herat part! x x x x x x x
I felt my heart splintering into a thousand pieces when Edward said those words to Bella "I don't want you to come with me" When reading it it fells like you can feel all the emotions they are going through and I did a heavy heart, bleeding for Edward Not being able to comprehend how he could just walk away. Bella was dying inside she had no reason to fight for him as she felt she never deserved him or his love... Which was heart wrenching..........I am so taking tissues with me!!!!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...