How many of you cried when you read New Moon and Edward left? How many of you are gonna cry when you see the movie?

I am so gonna cry and I cried when I read it. It was so sad.

Views: 220

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hhe, i didn´t cry but i almost did it, I going to cry at the movie
it is so sad , !!!!!!!!!
hhe, i didn´t cry but i almost did it, I going to cry at the movie
it is so sad , !!!!!!!!!
I didnt cry at the book, but I got very depressed! I dont normally cry at movies, but I know I'm going to at New Moon...I teared up at the trailer when he says "It will be as if I never existed"......
i didn't cry i was more shock and in denial. i wanted to cry. i felt very sad when i read the coming chapters after the chapter that had the name of the months on it. that was sooo profound i was speechless.(not that i was talking to myself.)but i think i am going to cry when i see the movie. its going to look real.
i was at school reading that part and teared up he said it in a way where you had to cry poor bella but luckly he comes back (boo)
I cried,my heart broke in my chest and it continued to break every time Bella cried.....:(
sam i am well gonna cry likes that aint hard to tell i nearly cried when u told me but aint on the book yet
Ok, im gonna b completly honest!! I will b cryin during that scene. im also goin to b yelling at the screen.
I didn't cry i got mad and i hucked my book at my wall.I sat there for like 30sec and then got up and got it and started reading it again.
lol can't think of the chapter number of the top of my heart but around page 380? when alice comes back to see bella.
I balled like a baby, when Edward left! I love Edward so deeply, and when he decided to do that, I just freaked!
I already have millions of boxes of kleenex ready for November 20th.
i did cry , i was very sad untill jacob came along he made everything more easy!!
i really dnt know if i'll cry in the movie all depends and how the director handle that part.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...