How many of you cried when you read New Moon and Edward left? How many of you are gonna cry when you see the movie?

I am so gonna cry and I cried when I read it. It was so sad.

Views: 203

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Soz, read my comment after posting it a few weeks ago and was in a hurry, it was full of errors and spelling mistakes. I just wanted to say that I will cry when I see the movie (can't wait till it comes out!!) because I cried when I read the book. My friend didn't cry though, although she did get me into the twilight books! Love her to pieces!!! Well, yeah, anyway just wanted to say that. Having a night in with my girlies so all is well!! Sam xX
i will cry when that scence happens and i cried when i read it
I cried like a baby.... And for sure I will let out some tears when I see New Moon.....to that matter I cry when I see the trailers... I just can't wait...... Lol
Monica said:
I cried like a baby.... And for sure I will let out some tears when I see New Moon.....to that matter I cry when I see the trailers... I just can't wait...... Lol

Of course I cried...like some others, I felt like I went through something very similar, so my heart broke for Bella. It wasn't until the end of the book when I cried for both of them! Some else talked about chucking the book across the room...I have done that, but with New Moon, it took me to read it a second time to really like it. It was just too sad and painful the first time around. Many, many tears.
yes@
ILY EDWARD
I CRIED ALOT AND XOULDNT STOP CRYING FOR 2 DAYS....... I HATED IT AND WHEN I SAW THE TRALIAR AND I CRIED WITH MY FRIENDS!!!
I cried too! I actually saw the breakup scene (I so regeret it, but yet I dont because it was amazing), and I cried again! You will all love it, the movie is going to be amazing!
I cried like a baby and still do when i read the book, so yeh I'm sure I will cry. How could you not??
OMFG MEE! im gonna cry wen edward leevs bells! ): poor mommy!!!
i was too mad to cry in the book. but i cried in the movie
in the book i cried like a baby but i saw the movie and i didnt cry and i think its cuz it isnt as detailed as the book thats prob y i didnt cry while watchin the movie
I cried when I read the breakup in the book ,but in the movie it wasn't as sad.:(

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...