How many of you cried when you read New Moon and Edward left? How many of you are gonna cry when you see the movie?

I am so gonna cry and I cried when I read it. It was so sad.

Views: 228

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i cry everytime i read the pages with months on them and when edward says it will be as if i never existed....and hell yeah ill cry in the cinema and all the times ill watch new moon...
I cried for 3 hours...And when they got back together, I cried for 2 hours again.... Like a baby but... It's Edward!!
I can't remember if I cried when I read it, but I got teary-eyed every time I saw the trailer, and I could've cried when I saw the movie, but I have great control! I'll save that for watching the dvd at home!! It WAS very emotional though. :(
I cried when I saw the movie, and I almost cried when I read that part, where it happens of the book. It's just so sad... But then it's great that they get back together :)
okay so the first time i saw the movie was with my sister in the cinema..i knew that i would cry bc when i read the book...i was crying 1 hour and then i needed another hour to calm down...so i was sitting there with my sister and then i saw edwards face...it was soo much pain...and then i was crying soo loudly that some ppl asked me if i am alright :) it was really sad...and my whole face was black bc of my mascara :)
yeah. i cried when edward left. bawled my eyes out. and it might sound weird but i cried when Alice came back, but they were happy tears lol. I did cry in the movie when Edward left and also at the end when Jacob runs off from Edward and Bella =( But I cried more in Eclipse than New Moon. At the end when Bella tells Jacob that she chose Edward =( Hope they do a good job on the movie in that particular scene
Edward and Bella's breakup made me cry in the book, but when I got to the pages that had the subsequent months, I lost it. I had a breakup like that, where a couple of months basically disappeared for me. I was a sneak peek junkie for NM and saw the breakup scene on You Tube. I cried and cried when I saw the movie version on-line, so much so, I was ready for it when I saw the movie. I still cried, but wasn't the blubbering mess I probably would have been.

BD made me cry a lot....so if they do it right, and show Bella preparing Reneesme for life w/o them, I'll lose it.
haha i looked that up on youtube aswell and cried so much!!

wig4rob said:
Edward and Bella's breakup made me cry in the book, but when I got to the pages that had the subsequent months, I lost it. I had a breakup like that, where a couple of months basically disappeared for me. I was a sneak peek junkie for NM and saw the breakup scene on You Tube. I cried and cried when I saw the movie version on-line, so much so, I was ready for it when I saw the movie. I still cried, but wasn't the blubbering mess I probably would have been.

BD made me cry a lot....so if they do it right, and show Bella preparing Reneesme for life w/o them, I'll lose it.
Jeez I was actually sobbing for ages after edward left. And when there are all the months on each page, well that just did it. Surprisingly, that part in the film didn't make me cry that much, but the part that does bring a tear to my eye is when Edward rings the swan house and Jacob answers. When I watch that part I'm always like 'no no no no no'. It gets me every time.
Edward left Bella: I cried a lot when i was reading the book it was a very , very,......sad part for me
LOL DIDNT EVERYONE ? :D
i cry and i'm not afraid to admit it lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...