How many of you cried when you read New Moon and Edward left? How many of you are gonna cry when you see the movie?

I am so gonna cry and I cried when I read it. It was so sad.

Views: 227

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I CRIED LIKE A BABY WHEN HE LEFT BELLA . . . AND ILL PROBABLY CRY LIKE A BABY WHEN I SEE THE MOVIE THAT SCENE IS SOOO SAD .. . . I ALMOST DIDNT LIKE EDWARD AFTER THAT LOL . .. ALMOST . . . I LOVE EDWARD/ROB ^_^
Everytime I read New moon Chapter 3 I have my box of tissues. I will make sure I'm not wearing any make up when I go see New Moon.
i am gonna cry and i cried when read book and threw it across the room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i agree, no make up

Maria E. Morgan-Jurkic said:
Everytime I read New moon Chapter 3 I have my box of tissues. I will make sure I'm not wearing any make up when I go see New Moon.
crying???no i'm not so sensitive!but i may cry at the movie!u never now!
good idea, but girl, u go ahead and wear that makeup.be proud to cry for that

Maria E. Morgan-Jurkic said:
omg i balled my eyes out..im dreadin watchn in da cinema 4 1 reason and dats cuz ill b cryin like a baby while every1 else stares at me....LOL :D
dont worry, me and all of my friends will be crying while lots of people think we're freaks

JessicaXx said:
omg i balled my eyes out..im dreadin watchn in da cinema 4 1 reason and dats cuz ill b cryin like a baby while every1 else stares at me....LOL :D
Too much personal has coincided in this book with my life. I cry each time when I re-read NM. The book, as if is written off from my experiences. Me threw, I did not live almost, then the saving meeting is all so touches me, as if I again experience all this. To not sob I during this moment I can not. I looked a trailer and sobed from one instant of separation. To me then two hours the photo from shootings NM in Italy was necessary to look to calm down. Tears it is not a pity to me, it is a pity if in life RP and KS will not be together.
I cried like a baby when he left Bella. I know I am going to cry when i see it who wouldnt
I def cried so hard! :'( It made me soo sad. this is a first for me to cry during a book! I'll prob cry so hard in new moon, oh gawd..oh well..its just its soo sad cuz i love edward, and seeing him leave is TORTURE! I loveee himm
i haven't cried, and i will not....

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...