How many of you cried when you read New Moon and Edward left? How many of you are gonna cry when you see the movie?

I am so gonna cry and I cried when I read it. It was so sad.

Views: 220

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I cried and felt so depressed! I'm so gonna cry ;) i'm going with my friends that i met at the midnight release of twilight so i hope they don't think it's weird tat i'm crying I almost skipped a majority of the book when i found out he comes back in the end. twilight without EDWARD is just STUPID
I cryed like a child - my mum came upstairs to see what was the matter with me lol!
i cried at 3am in the morning when i was reading and i am sure i am gonna cry in the movie
OMG are you kidding? i wept! i didn't want to put the book down until Edward came back! i will definatley cry my eyes out when i see the movie!!
I cried a lot because that was no mean......and was because of that, i started thinking thar Jacob was so kiut and lovely.........in that moment i knew that Jacob was the best thing that happened to bella in new moon*****
Are you kidding?! Who DIDN'T cry when they read that part? And I'm gonna cry again, too, when I see the movie. But you know what? I didn't stop reading the book, except momentarily. Instead, I immediately went to the end, to see if Edward and Bella had gotten back together. And they had! So, I was able to finish the book. Of course, when I got to the part where they meet up again, I cried again -- for happiness!

I did the very same thing in Book 6 of the Harry Potter series, when Dumbledore was killed. Sadly, when I went to the end of the book, he had NOT come back. There was no 'resurrection' for him.... I cried and cried and cried.... No matter which pages I read, I saw nothing to indicate that this had been a ploy, that he was coming back. In fact, the next chapter described his funeral.

Well, that was it for me. I stopped reading entirely. Up until then, I had been devouring the series. I lost interest in it completely after that. THANK GOD THIS DIDN'T HAPPEN WITH 'NEW MOON'!! EDWARD & BELLA ARE TOGETHER!!
I cried when he left and I am probably going to cry when he leaves in the movie too! : )
I know me too. I looked all the way to the end to see if they were gonna get back together and that made me read faster! Lol.
Twilightdreamlover said:
Are you kidding?! Who DIDN'T cry when they read that part? And I'm gonna cry again, too, when I see the movie. But you know what? I didn't stop reading the book, except momentarily. Instead, I immediately went to the end, to see if Edward and Bella had gotten back together. And they had! So, I was able to finish the book. Of course, when I got to the part where they meet up again, I cried again -- for happiness!

I did the very same thing in Book 6 of the Harry Potter series, when Dumbledore was killed. Sadly, when I went to the end of the book, he had NOT come back. There was no 'resurrection' for him.... I cried and cried and cried.... No matter which pages I read, I saw nothing to indicate that this had been a ploy, that he was coming back. In fact, the next chapter described his funeral.

Well, that was it for me. I stopped reading entirely. Up until then, I had been devouring the series. I lost interest in it completely after that. THANK GOD THIS DIDN'T HAPPEN WITH 'NEW MOON'!! EDWARD & BELLA ARE TOGETHER!!
I'm definitely gonna cry at the movie. I cried like a baby when I read that part of the book. It was really sad.
Yes, it was sad. I can't believe in it when i'd read it.
i never cry when i read new moon
i think i just cry cry and cry again when i see thw movie
because i ever cry when i see tailer of newmoon
ha
omc (oh my cullen) i cry everytime i read that book. especially when edward leaves and when she thinks *goodbye, i love you* while shes drowning. i think im gonna start crying just thinking about it. i'm not sure im gonna be able to see the movie beause im gonna be bawling my eyes out. love you edward !!!!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...