How many of you cried when you read New Moon and Edward left? How many of you are gonna cry when you see the movie?

I am so gonna cry and I cried when I read it. It was so sad.

Views: 227

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

me if i could cry and me i did cry
I WAZ CRYING SILENT SOBS CAUSE I WAZ IN SCHOOL DURING DAT TIME..BUT MY PARTNER SITTING NEXT2 ME ASKED IF I WAZ OK!!...LOL..IT WAZ EMBARISING...NO DOUBT IM GONNA CRY WEN I SEE IT...WEN I SEE IT DA 1ST TIME AT LEAST!!!!..NA ILL PROBLABLY CRY ALL DA TIMES..JUST LIKE BEVERLY, TEARS REALLY STARTED FLOWING WEN I READ DAT SAM SAID BELLA WAZ SAYING "HES GONE" WEN HE FINDS HER IN DA FOREST ON DA GROUND..*sigh*....I CANT WAIT...NOVEMBER NEEDS 2 C** FASTER!!!!!
i cried like a baby...... but i couldnt put the book down! im going to bring a box of tissues with me to the theaters :) lol
Im not gonna cry goshness people !! Lol jk. I dont like Edward so you can all guess why >.<

Its still kinda sad though
Why does everyone throw the book at the wall at that part !!! Goshess, your gonna break the book ! Lol

Alice hale crabcake lover said:
i was so mad and sad when edward left bella that i thrue the book at the wall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Because we're mad! Bella belongs with Edward, not Jacob! And when I threw it I didn't break it!

☪❀Ðεηΐऽऽε❥☃ said:
Why does everyone throw the book at the wall at that part !!! Goshess, your gonna break the book ! Lol

Alice hale crabcake lover said:
i was so mad and sad when edward left bella that i thrue the book at the wall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh man.. yeah i cried when reading new moon and i sure hope i cry when i see the movie too!
i cried a little but i realy cried at the end of breaking dawn
aww i cried when he left her :( i just wasn't expecting him to just leave her :O i thought nah he'll come back... Im so gonna end up crying when i see it in the cinema lol :(
I actually was sick to my stomach and couldn't breathe. it was like Edward was leaving me.
i cried when i read it. i dont know i hope i do cry at the movie...i still cry if i re-read the books in order.
I bawled my eyes out and am dreading seeing the film at the cinema cos know i will be the same then (I just need to breathe deeply and remember whats coming later then everything will be fine haha)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...