How many of you cried when you read New Moon and Edward left? How many of you are gonna cry when you see the movie?

I am so gonna cry and I cried when I read it. It was so sad.

Views: 174

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The first time I read New Moon...I hated it just for that reason, it broke my heart. I've read it another 2 times, I still cry when he leaves, and yes, i'm so bringing a box of tissues to the movie!
i cried wiv 2nd, 3rd, an 4th! stupid i no, but that wat love stories does!
i was reading at school during that part I STARTED BALLING IN THE MIDDLE OF FINALS!!!!!!!!!
I AM BINGING TISSUES TO THE MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think i will take a nap during the jacob parts though
I didn`t cry reading it but i was in a deep depression like Bella.I think in the movie I will cry too,because is much better visually. =D

Sarah Anaya aka Cookie Monster ! said:
I CRIED LIKE A BABY WHEN HE LEFT BELLA . . . AND ILL PROBABLY CRY LIKE A BABY WHEN I SEE THE MOVIE THAT SCENE IS SOOO SAD .. . . I ALMOST DIDNT LIKE EDWARD AFTER THAT LOL . .. ALMOST . . . I LOVE EDWARD/ROB ^_^
I dropped one or two tears... But I'm sure I'm going to burst out crying when I watch the movie!
I read the bit where edward left bella at night in bed be4 i went to sleep and :( i was so so so sad i cried and was like *Nooooooooooooooo Edward how could you*, I felt like he had left me =[ i was soooooo mad at him and well i couldn't sleep then. I will defo cry in the film. 'I'M STILL MAD NOW THAT HE DID LEAVE BELLA'.....but i *LOVE* Edward!!!
who me cry?????? just in every one I gonna need new books sooon an my kee board is wet..............gone through alot of kleenex dam I think I will put out twilight tissiues what a good idea.........I wounder if anybody thought of that one yet?
I cried wen i read new moon and im gunna cry wen i c da movie
yeah, i cried at the book and my family were like WTH is up with you ?
so, yeah i will cry at the movie, but oh well, its all part of the experience i suppose :)
can't wait for the rest of the twilight saga to come to cinemas :D
oh yea, my hubby laughed at me while i was blubbering like a baby when he left her [he's lucky he's so dayum gorgeous] and I am counting on it again - unless i can sneak and see New Moon by myself.
i was so mad when Edward left Bella..i didn't cry, i was soooo angry that i could even kill but i'm sure that i'm gonna cry when i see the movie because when i first saw the trailer i was about to cry =/

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...