How many of you would cry' or at least be sad' when shooting of Breaking Dawn ends ? As we know it'll be the end of the best saga !

Boo me , I'll cry !

Views: 49

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will be very sad! I have been looking forward to Eclipse to come to the cinema for months but to know we have one or maybe two films to come is beyond exciting!! For it all to be over is truly very sad! x
i would cry every drop i have but i no that there r still movies left like midnight sun so i hope they film it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@ maybe MS will not be in the form of movie , cuz it's Twilight all the way but from Edward's view !

But you know I'm still not sure ,
Hope they do make MISNIGHT SUN
xX !

Ana Guzman said:
i would cry every drop i have but i no that there r still movies left like midnight sun so i hope they film it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes very upset , not only is breaking dawn my favourite out of the series but it is the end of the series.. I would love if the make a sequal with reneseme that would be AWESOME we all want to know what happens ahh.. Dont get me wrong i want to read midnight sun but they wont bring out a movie about it, they would have to cast another edward as rob will be looking older and we DONT want that!! Our only hope is they will do a movie that follows on from breaking dawn(within a year) and even then there is probally a slim chance :-(
yep. i'll definitely cry. no doubt about it.
I for one will be very sad and devastated to see this phenomenal saga come to an end!!!
I love it soo very much!!! Edward, Bella, Jacob, the whole Cullen clan and Wolf Pack-----I love them all!!!!

We have followed this incredible journey through Bella's eyes in the stories and movies, and to see it end will be sad!!

At least, we will always have the books and movies to look back on! That is what I am grateful for :)
i will be sobbing sad. these movies were the absolute best. loved the movies sooo much. i hope there will be a movie of midnight sun.
I will definitely be sad! Sorta how I felt when I finished reading Breaking Dawn.. like its over.. but then I realized its not over.. because I can read it over and over again... same with the movies.. The only thing that will change is the whole specticle of the franchise.. all the interviews and pictures of all the actors will cease. They will move on to other things, never having a complete reason to come back to it.. only for memory sake. Thats why I was really happy they chose to do Breaking Dawn in 2 movies. It prolongs it alil more for the fans!
OMG! as soon as the shooting ends, i will cry! or even worse, when the movies and done and they're out on DVD that's when I'll cry. I will have nothing left to do w/ my life! i seriously won't!!!! When the credits roll in the movie theater for Eclipse, i will be sad cause we only have 2 more movies left. Well really only one but you know what I mean! Ahhh. :( soo sad!
omg i wuld cry!! i mean it might sound a lil pathetic but i defintally wuld. these series the movies
and the book have been a very large part of my life they helped me through stupid a*** times and were a great
entratianment to me and my family...and hey if u can make a whole family obbsessed with something thats pretty
cool! And i mean my new baby sister name was inspired by these books soo thats like a life thing going on! soo
i love stephinie meyer for writing the books and ALL the actors for doing it...without them well...hey...life wuld pretty
much suck...hahaha ;)
i will b SO SAD. i probz will cry ae!!! =(
Dezyree : It doesn't sound pathetic at all . Be free to tell me , cuz I will also CRY :P

Dezyree baby! said:
omg i wuld cry!! i mean it might sound a lil pathetic but i defintally wuld. these series the movies
and the book have been a very large part of my life they helped me through stupid a*** times and were a great
entratianment to me and my family...and hey if u can make a whole family obbsessed with something thats pretty
cool! And i mean my new baby sister name was inspired by these books soo thats like a life thing going on! soo
i love stephinie meyer for writing the books and ALL the actors for doing it...without them well...hey...life wuld pretty
much suck...hahaha ;)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...