When my friend said to read twilight, i wasn't sure. but now i am the biggest twilight fan in Berkshire, so i put it on myself to get all my friends to read it.
My running total at the moment is:

- 12 girls
- 3 boys

I also annoy my friends by testing them on the books, which is funny

Tags: friends, how, many, read, times, twilight

Views: 61

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i haven't really gotten all that many people to read it. all my friends have read it. I only got two of my friends and my sister to read it. no boys.
I think 3 women but probably more to come. And it spreads like a virus. I tell someone who read and then tells someone and so on. :)
Aimee said:
Let me think....

-12 girls
-1 boy

Gosh... that boy must be a REAL dork
A couple. I got Cassie to read it because she peeked at one of my fanfics and REALLY liked what she was reading, so she decided to check it out. I also got Christianna to read it. It took a while, though, and a mention from another friend. I think she was thrown off by the sparkling at first, and really didn't want to read it. :) Chris is a big Anita Blake fan. (I prefer Merry Gentry myself. :P)
sadly, i've only gotten 4 girls to read Twilight, and no boys.
ohhhh about 15 girls
14 boys
my mother
my granmother
that was scary!!! lol
the rest of my freinds think it is disturbing for me to read the books so many times and think im obsessed with it ......ok maybe i am so what lol
heyhey i say amen to that! its good to be obsessed :D And hey at least its a book we're obsessed about!!!

Mrs Hollie Cullen said:
ohhhh about 15 girls
14 boys
my mother
my granmother
that was scary!!! lol
the rest of my freinds think it is disturbing for me to read the books so many times and think im obsessed with it ......ok maybe i am so what lol
The biggest ever, he he.
Richard said:
Aimee said:
Let me think....

-12 girls
-1 boy

Gosh... that boy must be a REAL dork
Well i´m getting everyone on the nerves around me, by talking on and on about twilight.
At the moment i infected:

- 6 Girls and
- 2 Boys
I just took my mother-in-law to see Twilight and then we went right next door to Barnes and Noble so she could get her very own copy of the book. She's totally into it! She loves Edward! I'm gonna have a TwiMom on my hands!
2 girls and my husband. Not quite enough!!!!!!
So far 1 girl and 1 boy! :) but i'm working on the others!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...