How many wish Mrs. Meyers hadn't left out the juicey scenes!?!

I for one was a little disappointed at the pg13 rating on the book even though it is supposedly for teens.

Tags: scenes, sex

Views: 37

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

THANK YOU i read some of her drafts and they were good. and i saw some deleted scenes and its like u take this out and put this in it made memad. like on their ride home (in the begining of new moon) they first filmed what edward was talking about a normal boyfriend and said she should be with newton they didnt put that in but they put in edward walking away and jacob running into the forest all these unnessesary scenes.

cloe cullen said:
oh hell yehh, i saw a couple of scenes that she was gunna put in but decided against and i was like awwww
i think they put in the scene in the movie though
Well, if SM hadn't left out any of those good scenes I'm willing to bet at least half of fan fiction writers wouldn't have been as motivated to bring us their version of the good stuff, lol. Also, I got a neice who's about 10 and she reads Twilight and the way that the world is now, the less sex she sees...the better.
i wish she would have

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...