how much time do you go on twifans!

Every day for me, need lots of twilight gossip! and my god sexy pics of the cullen boys! (plus jacob) LOL

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i don't know
sometimes i came around just to see what was going on... but now that i joined... i'll spend some time around i guess :)
iam online here, u can say everyday for alot of hours...i adore this site...

I'm here usually every day on weekdays. Need lots of Twilight discussions, and pics of my Cullen boys! :D :D

I love this site! :D

As much as I can !!!!! =)

Go Twifans !!!

now? everyday.. al LEAST half an hour a day...

Every day lol......I get on here when i wake up, stay on for about 30 mins, before i go to work, when i get home, for at least an hour. After i take a bath and before bed. If i wake up in the middle of the night i will get back on just to see if i missed anything. I think im addicted lol. I remember when the site went down for a day and i seriously had an anxiety attack because i could not get on. I really dont need tht happening again lol

*lol* I felt same way when the page went down! :D I was so restless! :D

Black Twilight said:

Every day lol......I get on here when i wake up, stay on for about 30 mins, before i go to work, when i get home, for at least an hour. After i take a bath and before bed. If i wake up in the middle of the night i will get back on just to see if i missed anything. I think im addicted lol. I remember when the site went down for a day and i seriously had an anxiety attack because i could not get on. I really dont need tht happening again lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...