sorry, this might have already been talked about, but I am new to the site. I have not been this into anything since Hanson came out! :) I will be 25 on June 29th

Views: 504

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

14 :D was 13 when i joined this site tho and when i fell in love with twilight:D
im 28 and everyone thinks im crazy always buying twilight orientated stuff from america into the UK and paying lots for it LOL my cousins love twilight saga too and some friends at work but not as much as me, like others ive never been this mad about something ever, i was not a boyband fan when i was younger so never had that screaming for boys thing, but when i see rob ~*faint* *smile* *faint*
I am 19 years old
I´m 17.... like Edward :D:D
LOL... I thought I was Crazy!!! I just turned 30... Glad I'm not the only Obsesed Twilight Fan... And I haven't been this Crazy about anything since New Kids On The Block lol!!! And Even then I wasn't this crazy about them. My Best Friend 29 is into Twilight... I made her watch Twilight... She thought I was crazy... She fell Shamefully in Love with it... lol she refers to herself as a "NERD" now ... lol.... ITS ALL MY FAULT!!! My husband is into the story... I made him watch Twilight too... We Dragged Our husbands to see New Moon on openng night at 12am the 19th... My husband is 37 and hers is 32 ... they both liked it and can't wait untill Eclipse... They of coarse arent GA GA over it like my best friend and I are but they know they like it lol
I love how this forum is filled with people of all ages! I haven't been on a forum since I was an avid member of the Good Charlotte UK one, it feels weird, but nice! I'm 19, soon to be 20 but I feel about 14 when I read any of the Twilight books because I get so excited!
I'm 23, will be 24 in December!
I'm 15 :D
1am 28 year old
satine satine said:
1am 28 year old
im 14 and love the twilight saga
P.S- Please read this
http://www.twifans.com/forum/topics/my-guardian-angel-fiction
20!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...