sorry, this might have already been talked about, but I am new to the site. I have not been this into anything since Hanson came out! :) I will be 25 on June 29th

Views: 881

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've been 29 for a month and two weeks. Bella and I are both Virgo's. ;)
im 29 and i have a 7 year old little girl
I am nearly three thousand years old. Yes I am even older than Aro.

And you?
I feel the same way. I am 21 and have not been this obsessed since nsync & backstreet boys :)
I am 52, and totally twilight obsessed. My teenage girls and my husband think I am totally insane! I have never been obsessed about anything like this!! Several of my friends at work (same age as me) are just like me, we have a twilight group at work. WE love it, when people give me a hard time about loving Rob and having pictures of him on my walls at work, I say "he;s older than me, he's 108!" My teenage girls wont even read the books cause I'm so obsessed....
13 (forever) MWAHAHAH!!!!! no I'm just 13 =) Super proud of it to!
17 on the 23rd December so my bday soon :)
I'm 16 :P
Im 24 and im a mom. I have a 10month old son named Brandon.
I'M 14 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
14 :D was 13 when i joined this site tho and when i fell in love with twilight:D
im 28 and everyone thinks im crazy always buying twilight orientated stuff from america into the UK and paying lots for it LOL my cousins love twilight saga too and some friends at work but not as much as me, like others ive never been this mad about something ever, i was not a boyband fan when i was younger so never had that screaming for boys thing, but when i see rob ~*faint* *smile* *faint*

Reply to Discussion

© 2016       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...