sorry, this might have already been talked about, but I am new to the site. I have not been this into anything since Hanson came out! :) I will be 25 on June 29th

Views: 635

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I AM 40. NEW TO THIS SITE. OBSESSED WITH ALL THINGS TWILIGHT!!!! I HAVE TWO CHILDREN 17 & 11. THEY THINK I'M NUTS!!!!!
I am 30... If you have any misconceptions about being "too old for twilight" read that discussion... Its really great. Yeah - It is about that first love, the feeling you never truly get again, and the surreal characters in the book that make it addicting. Wonderful story, good movies. :)
I've just turned 28 on wensday.
I'm 20, 21 in September :3
I'm 41 yrs. old and married with three kids, two boys and one girl. I have read all the Twilight books more then one time and seen both Twilight and New Moon dozens of times too. I'm a complete and total Twi fan at heart. My daughter who is ten going on 11 is also a Twi fan. She hasn't read the books but she's watched both of the movies several times. She and I have tickets for the midnight showing of Eclipse and we're both beyond excited.
I am 19 : )
hi i am 15 and today is my b-day:)
I'm almost 23 (my birthday is in 2 days on 11th July)...
i am 22 years old..^^
Im 25 With 2 Boys :)
14 and loving jasper lol
Welcome! and altohugh I never liked hanson I know the feeling! I am the last person on earth that would ever get hung up on something likethis .... but it is soooooooooooooo fun! You make new friends that feel justthe way you do and it literally is a greatescape. When I have a bad day like today.... Rob makes it all better! =)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...