sorry, this might have already been talked about, but I am new to the site. I have not been this into anything since Hanson came out! :) I will be 25 on June 29th

Views: 655

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will be 26 in 2 months. I've been heavily interested in things in the past, but my Twilight obsession takes the cake over them all :)
18 years old .........
hey i'm 19 !!!!
I'll be 32 this september. But like Stephenie Meyer always says she writes to entertain herself so she's not writing to just one group of people.
Im 24 and I dont know whats wrong with me lol.
I absolutely LOVE the Twilight saga it drives me insane lol.
I remember Hanson though and yes I loved them too back at primary school lol *blushes*
But seriously I havent had any interest this intense in movies or books or celebrities for years since I was about 16 or under.
It seems ridiculous to me.
Actually it started ut with True Blood the tv series and then went onto Twilight as well and then added to my collection with the vampire diaries. Im just a vampire freak lol.

Hey its good to see a huge age range though, its totally got everyone hasnt it.
13! yayayaya!
I'm 52 going on 17 and obsessed with all things Twilight and my heart belongs to Jasper. Ahhh, Jasper...
The difference between 17 and 52? Not much, I've just gotten way better at disguising the awkwardness and the messy bits!
I'm new here and really liking the diversity and friendliness of the community, thanks!
I admire you, twilightbloom. I bet it's that southern charm that draws you to Jasper, huh? I love all those Cullen cuties, but there's just something a/b Edward that captures my heart. I can relate to getting better at 'disguising the awkwardness and messy bits' as you put it. heheheh It's nice to have like-minded older gals on the site here to share this passion with. Welcome, btw! :)

twilightbloom said:
I'm 52 going on 17 and obsessed with all things Twilight and my heart belongs to Jasper. Ahhh, Jasper...
The difference between 17 and 52? Not much, I've just gotten way better at disguising the awkwardness and the messy bits!
I'm new here and really liking the diversity and friendliness of the community, thanks!
I'm 38 years old and love the twilight saga....Team Edward all the way....a huge fan of RPatz too!
Guess I'm a Twi-Geri too..I have just found this site as well...would love to get to know you...I'm 38.

Victoria Hill said:
Hi Everyone. Im 38 (does that make me a twi-geri?) and have just found this site.
Hi Mandi! (and Victoria too!) I'm 37! Yay! More 30-somethings! =) 'Twi-Geri'... I love it!

Mandi Rodgers Wilcher said:
Guess I'm a Twi-Geri too..I have just found this site as well...would love to get to know you...I'm 38.

Victoria Hill said:
Hi Everyone. Im 38 (does that make me a twi-geri?) and have just found this site.
Thanks so much Lauriesiana-I'm loving it! And Jasper? It is indeed the southern charm; being from Houston and having his story so close to home...makes my heart very happy. Well, that's the story I try to stick to anyway...
Thanks so much for the welcome and so glad I'm not alone!

Lauriesiana said:
I admire you, twilightbloom. I bet it's that southern charm that draws you to Jasper, huh? I love all those Cullen cuties, but there's just something a/b Edward that captures my heart. I can relate to getting better at 'disguising the awkwardness and messy bits' as you put it. heheheh It's nice to have like-minded older gals on the site here to share this passion with. Welcome, btw! :)

twilightbloom said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...