sorry, this might have already been talked about, but I am new to the site. I have not been this into anything since Hanson came out! :) I will be 25 on June 29th

Views: 654

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So am I, Becca!!!! (well... not about the '33' part, but I am addicted to the whole Twilight series & Robsessed to the core!) I'm 37 btw. ;)

Becca Pattinson said:
33 & totally addicted to the Twilight series & totally Robsessed!!!!!
Im 33 have 2 kids and a very understanding boyfriend who i know understands my obsession with vampires which ive had since i was 8 yrs old and twilight saga is just awesome
Im 28, married with two kids and Im so stuck on the Twilight Series.
i'm 17
I will be 36 next month, have 2 girls (ages almost 10 and almost 3), and have been married for a little over 13 years now. My husband knows of my addiction to Twilight and likes the movies himself. He is not into reading the books, though, which is fine. I like discussing my obsession with fellow Twilight fans, so send me a message if you want. would love to chat with you :)
I'm 24 with a 1 year old little boy! Never too old for Twilight though!
i'm 21 and my mom is 43 and she also loves the series. i also got my 12 year old sister hooked.
I'M 20 NOW!!!!!!

Stephella Volturi & friends muff said:
I am 19 years old
Im 28 married and have 3 kids :-) Twilight is awesome (my hubby understands my obession) heheh

Sakinah said:
Im 28, married with two kids and Im so stuck on the Twilight Series.
29 soon to be 30
Am 21 and loving The Saga!Cant get enough....i have read all the books and cant get enough..
Hi im 15!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...