sorry, this might have already been talked about, but I am new to the site. I have not been this into anything since Hanson came out! :) I will be 25 on June 29th

Views: 854

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

December 21th and I'm 14. ;D
well i'm 27 and i have no friends that love Twilight the way i do my husband hates the movies and Rob ;) and can't understand my obsession with the books... i love to hang around on Twi-fansites cause i know there are many crazy people out somewhere on this planet having the same problem but still live with it and still love it :)
32 happily married with two kids, and a complete twihard!
19 : )
I`m 38!
57 (almost 58) and very proud of my Twilight addiction!!
i have 2 kids,i am 28 years old and i'm crazy about all it means TWILIGHT!!!KISSES
33 & totally addicted to the Twilight series & totally Robsessed!!!!!
So am I, Becca!!!! (well... not about the '33' part, but I am addicted to the whole Twilight series & Robsessed to the core!) I'm 37 btw. ;)

Becca Pattinson said:
33 & totally addicted to the Twilight series & totally Robsessed!!!!!
Im 33 have 2 kids and a very understanding boyfriend who i know understands my obsession with vampires which ive had since i was 8 yrs old and twilight saga is just awesome
Im 28, married with two kids and Im so stuck on the Twilight Series.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2016       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...