sorry, this might have already been talked about, but I am new to the site. I have not been this into anything since Hanson came out! :) I will be 25 on June 29th

Views: 637

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jo Anna! :) I've honestly not been able to explore the site as much as I'd like to. There's just not enough time in the day. I work full-time and spend alot of time also on Twitter and trying to get a few fanfics read. I do try to keep up w/ the thread here devoted to Breaking Dawn being filmed in Baton Rouge, though. I've been lucky enough to see 100 Monkeys at all of their gigs out here so far and met Jackson Rathbone at one of 'em. As far as seeing or getting to meet any of the other cast? Well let's just say, I'm not holding my breath. heheheh I'm just excited a/b having the opportunity to meet and hang out with lots of like-minded, fun-loving Twi fans! :)
~Laurie

Jo Anna said:
That is awesome that they are filming close to your home have you seen anyone yet? don't you love this site now that you are no longer a newbie?

Lauriesiana said:
37 yr. old happy Twilight fan here! I'm a newbie here also. So far, so good! Knowing Breaking Dawn will soon be shooting practically in my back yard has got me a bit giddy lately. Perhaps I'll be meeting a few twifans.com folks in person during that time. ;)
Hi Laurie I here ya there is never enough time with a full time job and kiddos however I have gotten bored with FB and well I am not that good with Twitter so this is it. They do a great job of informing the fans with what is going on and everyone here has the same interest!!! That is great you have seen the band a few times. Thanks for you reply to my message! Have a great day. Smiles, Jo Anna

Lauriesiana said:
Hi Jo Anna! :) I've honestly not been able to explore the site as much as I'd like to. There's just not enough time in the day. I work full-time and spend alot of time also on Twitter and trying to get a few fanfics read. I do try to keep up w/ the thread here devoted to Breaking Dawn being filmed in Baton Rouge, though. I've been lucky enough to see 100 Monkeys at all of their gigs out here so far and met Jackson Rathbone at one of 'em. As far as seeing or getting to meet any of the other cast? Well let's just say, I'm not holding my breath. heheheh I'm just excited a/b having the opportunity to meet and hang out with lots of like-minded, fun-loving Twi fans! :)
~Laurie

Jo Anna said:
That is awesome that they are filming close to your home have you seen anyone yet? don't you love this site now that you are no longer a newbie?

Lauriesiana said:
37 yr. old happy Twilight fan here! I'm a newbie here also. So far, so good! Knowing Breaking Dawn will soon be shooting practically in my back yard has got me a bit giddy lately. Perhaps I'll be meeting a few twifans.com folks in person during that time. ;)
I'm 60 and a diehard twihard. Definitely Team Edward, Jacob is too whiney. I have read all the books six times over the past year and I have my daughter-in-law to blame/thank for this obsession. Last Christmas she asked me if I had seen the movie - I hadn't and she put it on and we watched it together. I bought the second book, New Moon the next day and read it on the plane home. I've been hooked ever since. I love Robsten and to ave watched their love blossom warmsthe cockles of my heart. No-one is too old for good old fashioned love and romance. These two are destined to be together (always).
I'm 16 and I'll be 17 in January.
im 21 ill be 22 in march. the 31 to be exact.

I'm twenty-eight and currently halfway through Breaking Dawn. My parents don't care if I like Twilight, but my grandmother thinks I shouldn't be into vampires and werewolves because of the potential for them to be violent. She believes violence in films, no matter how small, is bad. She doesn't like I love X-Men either. Sometimes, I wonder if she's trying to stifle my creativity and imagination.

Hello... :)

Im 20 years young :) I have just signed up to this site, I think its great...  It definately gives you something to do while waiting for 'breaking dawn' to be released. I was getting withdrawal symptoms for a while haha.

Rebecca x

14!
Yeah.14 babe.=D
i'm 15
23 and my birthday sep 1

I'm 20 :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...