sorry, this might have already been talked about, but I am new to the site. I have not been this into anything since Hanson came out! :) I will be 25 on June 29th

Views: 635

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm 33 a mum to 3 boyz!! I'm a HUGE twi-fan I can't seem to get enough my boyz think I'm CRAZY!!! The last time I was this hooked on something was with new kids on the block as well!!!

LoveDrunk4RobPattz said:
No need to be sorry.. I don't mind responding.. I am 34 and pretty new to the site too. There was a sorta similar discussion, but the person asked if she was to old because she was like 36 or something. But its cool.. I was just telling my friend I haven't felt this kind of fandom for something since New Kids on the Block LOL.. that was so long ago. But welcome to TwiFans!!

i am 13 ,will be 14 in nov.

hi...iam 21
Hii all !!
I'm 17 and I become 18 in July ^.^
Hi Sara.I think you sent me a message the other night.I responded but you never responded back

sara cullen said:
hi...iam 21
I am 18 turn 19 in june
im 21 :)
great, then im not alone :D

Bouclette said:
i am 21
yeeey, im not alone :D firt i thought i was the oldest here until i did se this page :D

sara cullen said:
hi...iam 21
27 from South Texas
IJust turned 13 last month
No freaking way me 2! Haha when n september?

Amypie. said:
I'm 14... 15 in September.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...