sorry, this might have already been talked about, but I am new to the site. I have not been this into anything since Hanson came out! :) I will be 25 on June 29th

Views: 649

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Im 20 :)
im 14

im 25

I'm 20.
I am 16 now I just turned 16 on January 24, 2011.
I'm 18.
I am 38 years old and not embarrassed to say that Edward Cullen is hot, hot, hot!!

And you shouldnt be,Miss Miller. I am 28 and I'm not ashamed to say that Alice Cullen is Hot Hot Hot!!!! lol
Melinda Miller said:
I am 38 years old and not embarrassed to say that Edward Cullen is hot, hot, hot!!
And if you add both of your ages together I'm still much older and I think Jacob Black is hot!!!
You are so right. So many people think I am crazy for how I think!! WHO CARES!! I have 2 perfectly good eyes on my face and I know HOT when I see it!! LOL!

TwilightTrinity AKA Jesus Freak said:

And you shouldnt be,Miss Miller. I am 28 and I'm not ashamed to say that Alice Cullen is Hot Hot Hot!!!! lol
Melinda Miller said:
I'm a 30 yr old married mother of 3! Completely devoted to twilight!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...