sorry, this might have already been talked about, but I am new to the site. I have not been this into anything since Hanson came out! :) I will be 25 on June 29th

Views: 637

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I´m 30!!!and i never had been so crazy than now!!!! I love twilight!!!
By the way, is someone going to the new moon premier in london???? Im from spain but i wanna go!!!
im 20 and will be 21 on june :):):)
On Sept. 11, 2009, I will turn 40. I've been married for 15 years and my hubby thinks my Twilight fascination is silly but he indulges me (probably because he still gets into comic book stuff! lol But, hey, whatever works!:D)
im thirteen i will stop ageing at sixteen!!!!!!!!!!!!1 how old are you?????????? im pretty new to but i found my way around. twifans is awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xoxo
I am 14 and life is good. My parents thinks I'm crazy but still gives me my meds.... Twilight stuff!!!! Lol!!! I tell my friends that twilight is so awesome and that they should get into it. I think we are going to need a second earth for the Twilight fans!!!!
i'm 28 with 2 kids. haha
well twilight make us youngs....im 30 and i feel like a childa!!!im looking for go to london to the new moon premier, is someone coming?im from spain
I'm 17 =] i jus turned 17 august 5 lol
new member and im turning 22 in october. [:
16 soon 17..yea im not really a peron who really gets into things..but this books has
soooo lucky

pal said:
well twilight make us youngs....im 30 and i feel like a childa!!!im looking for go to london to the new moon premier, is someone coming?im from spain

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...