sorry, this might have already been talked about, but I am new to the site. I have not been this into anything since Hanson came out! :) I will be 25 on June 29th

Views: 655

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm one of the old Twifans, I'm 43yrs old and have 4 children, my youngest thinks he's Edward, so cute, by the way he's only 4yrs...My 10yr old thinks he's Jacob (he could pass as his brother)
Im 11 and addicted to twilight my room is black and red. nothing but twilight posters cover my walls and on my dogs and cats back they are spray painted with twilight new moon eclipse and breaking dawn
13 qoinq on 14 december 3 :)
Embarrassing!!! I am 37 with 4 kids and they all are Twilight fans now. lol
J- how does your husband deal with the obsession???? Mine isn't too happy. lol. I keep my bare-chested 'Edward' pics at work. ;) My kids all love Twilight and my 2 year old keeps biting everyone saying "I am a bampire'!

J said:
I'm 38 (yikes), with a husband, two children, (and two dogs).
I haven't been this "infatuated" with anything since I was a teenager!
My first obsession was Michael Jackson (when I was 12), and then my future husband (when I was 16). lol
Wow, that felt good to get that off my chest!
i am 14!!!
i am also new here. this is my first reply. i am 35. i have 2 kids who are 14 and 9. my 9 year old girl is just as obsessed as i am. my husband laughs at us all the time. i am even going to get a twilight tat before new moon comes out.
i am 14 jaja
AGE IS JUST A NUMBER.. GOING THRU THE AGES ... ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT THERE IS SOMETHING THAT WE ALL HAVE IN COMMON....FALLING IN LOVE!!!! FINDING LOVE AGAIN!!!! OBSESSED!!!!
DON'T YOU THINK THAT IS THE GREATEST FEELING ONE COULD HAVE!!!! REGARDLESS OF HOW OLD YOU ARE!!!!
24 :-)
Newbie... sadly just turned 26 afew weeks ago.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...