sorry, this might have already been talked about, but I am new to the site. I have not been this into anything since Hanson came out! :) I will be 25 on June 29th

Views: 631

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i´m 15 but soon 16 :)
i am 33.. & Married with 5 kids.. 4 girls & 1 boy
well im 17 and dnt worry i just joined too. im barely gunna turn 18 on november 18. just started college!!!<3
Attachments:
well Gina i am 28 sometimes i think i am to old to like it but i can not help that it i how i am
im 30, spanish, and i don´t feel old, really i think twilight is not only a history for childs, is for everybody, which girl doesn´t want an Edward Cullen in her life???I love it, and for me is something very important in my life!!!!

nikki ann black/cullen said:
well Gina i am 28 sometimes i think i am to old to like it but i can not help that it i how i am
Hi I am 31 mother of 4 My husband thinks i am going through mid-life crisis May be i am but i am enjoyin myself so all good . Reading the books made me feel like a love struck teenager. watchin the movie was intense can't wait til nov!!!!!!!!
I'm embarrased to say I'm 34 but I can't help it I'm a Twilightholic of Twilightfreak like my kids call me!
I'm 15 and will be 16 the day before your birthday! xD
I turned 30 last July, and I've also got two kids. :)
il be 20 on dec 9th/09 :D
I'm seventeen and have been seventeen for a while. lol. Haven't been seventeen for as long as Edward though. He still has quite a few decades on me.

Driving my hotrod up and down the boulevard makes me feel nearly timeless, just like high school all over again. :-)
Hehhe I'm 32. I got 2 daughters.. and I'm totally IN LOVE with everything about Twilight... Sometimes it feels sad to be a TWIAddict in a closet just because of my age...I think, that Twilight unfortunately is marketed only as a teen story...But there is so much more then just that about that story.. Anyone cares to share their thought about that?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...