sorry, this might have already been talked about, but I am new to the site. I have not been this into anything since Hanson came out! :) I will be 25 on June 29th

Views: 503

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i´m 15 but soon 16 :)
i am 33.. & Married with 5 kids.. 4 girls & 1 boy
well im 17 and dnt worry i just joined too. im barely gunna turn 18 on november 18. just started college!!!<3
Attachments:
well Gina i am 28 sometimes i think i am to old to like it but i can not help that it i how i am
im 30, spanish, and i don´t feel old, really i think twilight is not only a history for childs, is for everybody, which girl doesn´t want an Edward Cullen in her life???I love it, and for me is something very important in my life!!!!

nikki ann black/cullen said:
well Gina i am 28 sometimes i think i am to old to like it but i can not help that it i how i am
Hi I am 31 mother of 4 My husband thinks i am going through mid-life crisis May be i am but i am enjoyin myself so all good . Reading the books made me feel like a love struck teenager. watchin the movie was intense can't wait til nov!!!!!!!!
I'm embarrased to say I'm 34 but I can't help it I'm a Twilightholic of Twilightfreak like my kids call me!
I'm 15 and will be 16 the day before your birthday! xD
I turned 30 last July, and I've also got two kids. :)
il be 20 on dec 9th/09 :D
I'm seventeen and have been seventeen for a while. lol. Haven't been seventeen for as long as Edward though. He still has quite a few decades on me.

Driving my hotrod up and down the boulevard makes me feel nearly timeless, just like high school all over again. :-)
Hehhe I'm 32. I got 2 daughters.. and I'm totally IN LOVE with everything about Twilight... Sometimes it feels sad to be a TWIAddict in a closet just because of my age...I think, that Twilight unfortunately is marketed only as a teen story...But there is so much more then just that about that story.. Anyone cares to share their thought about that?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...