sorry, this might have already been talked about, but I am new to the site. I have not been this into anything since Hanson came out! :) I will be 25 on June 29th

Views: 637

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i'm a mommy to a 9 month old, and i'm 21! and i couldn't agree with you more about being this obsessed with something since way back in the day!! haha.
Almost 25... I cant say I have ever been into something quite this much :)
I'm 17...
i'm 23 years old :)
I am 31... Would love to meet some women 25 and up that I can discuss anything Twilight with!! No offense teens:)
I also have a 3 year old little girl!

Rob's girl said:
I am 31... Would love to meet some women 25 and up that I can discuss anything Twilight with!! No offense teens:)
I think I am in the same boat as you! I am 31, 1 daughter and am in love with anything and everything Twilight! not to mention a huge crush on Rob:)

ReneEsme said:
Hehhe I'm 32. I got 2 daughters.. and I'm totally IN LOVE with everything about Twilight... Sometimes it feels sad to be a TWIAddict in a closet just because of my age...I think, that Twilight unfortunately is marketed only as a teen story...But there is so much more then just that about that story.. Anyone cares to share their thought about that?
Holy crap! I got to get a new life. Going to pack up my tent, gather up my camels and go home. You people are all too freakin' young. Seems I've got more in common with the Cullens', Hales' and the Volturi than I do with this group of compulsive obsessives. LMAO.
15 almost 16!!! :)
also new to this site I'm 26 with a four year old who loves it as much as I do and I'm expecting a boy in December.
Never too old for something you truley love (=

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...