sorry, this might have already been talked about, but I am new to the site. I have not been this into anything since Hanson came out! :) I will be 25 on June 29th

Views: 635

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am 20 :-)
I just wanted to say that my sister is 11, and my mom let her read the last two. The third one isn't even inappropriate except for one chapter called "Compromise". And it's really not that important, (although I love it ;-) so you could just make sure that she doesn't read that chapter.

Karen Lakin said:
Im 32, married and a mother of 3. My daughter and I love Twilight. I have read all 4 books. My daughter is only on New Moon. She only 11, Im not sure if I want to let her read the last 2.
I'm 19 and lovin' it ;-)
Im 22 and married my husbands says im going nuts but twilight is worth him being jelouse over a fictional vampire. I'll be 23 in april next year and yeah i havent been so into anything since NSYNC (thats embarrasing).
IAM 14 ABOUT TO BE 15!!
im also 25 will will be 26 in august
Im 21 turning 22 in Nov... and the only other thing besides Twilight that Ive been obsessed with or currently still am lol are the Backstreet Boys...
I'm 16 years old...
I just recently turned 29 (June 25th) so Happy Belated Birthday to a fellow Cancerian!

Twilight is ageless :)
Hi I am much older, my son is 24. Thank you for adding me as a friend
43 and male. Shhhh!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...