sorry, this might have already been talked about, but I am new to the site. I have not been this into anything since Hanson came out! :) I will be 25 on June 29th

Views: 850

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just had a birthday 10/10/10 I turned 58 years young and I run with vampires all the way! I live alone after a 20 year marriage I'm a widow. I lost "my Edward" but that might be why I am so obsessed with Twilight. I know I had true love the kind that touched each others souls. I may never find that again, but I know it's out there.
I just turned 58 on Sunday and I thought I was the oldest one here! When Twilight first came out, I'd never heard of the movie or the books, but my then 15 year old granddaughter got me hooked. She's 17 now, but not as into it as I am. The rest of my family think I'm a lunatic also, I have a 38 year old son who threatened intervention when I got my 2 year old grandson to know the difference between the characters, LOL! I copied all the music CD's and have them in both my vehicles so when I'm driving it's the only music I listen to. I do my housework best when I'm listening to it. I watch the movies at least once a day EVERYDAY. When my husband passed away last year and New Moon came out I associated myself with Bella in the scene where she sits at the window with "Possibility" by Likki Li playing in the background. My soulmate is gone, and I know he's not coming back...but he will be there waiting for me at the gate.

Patte B. said:
I am 60 and totally hooked on the Twilight series. My family thinks I'm crazy, but there is no age limit on love and romance, right?...at least I hope not! Edward dazzles me and I just can't get enough! I can't wait for New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn to come to the big screen! Stephenie is a brilliant writer, she leaves you wanting more and I hope she continues so we can see what happens to Renesmee and Jacob.
Hey Augie! Happy Birthday!! I know what you mean about being obsessed after dealing with a loss- I lost my Mom/best friend a few years ago & getting into all the Twilight stuff has really brought me back to the "living" world. Makes me feels a lot younger. I also listen to all the music constantly (listening to Eclipse right now). Mpst of my family & friends also think I've lost it. But, as long as it makes me happy, I'm not giving it up.



AugieObessed said:
I just had a birthday 10/10/10 I turned 58 years young and I run with vampires all the way! I live alone after a 20 year marriage I'm a widow. I lost "my Edward" but that might be why I am so obsessed with Twilight. I know I had true love the kind that touched each others souls. I may never find that again, but I know it's out there.
Happy Birthday!!!!!!


AugieObessed said:
I just turned 58 on Sunday and I thought I was the oldest one here! When Twilight first came out, I'd never heard of the movie or the books, but my then 15 year old granddaughter got me hooked. She's 17 now, but not as into it as I am. The rest of my family think I'm a lunatic also, I have a 38 year old son who threatened intervention when I got my 2 year old grandson to know the difference between the characters, LOL! I copied all the music CD's and have them in both my vehicles so when I'm driving it's the only music I listen to. I do my housework best when I'm listening to it. I watch the movies at least once a day EVERYDAY. When my husband passed away last year and New Moon came out I associated myself with Bella in the scene where she sits at the window with "Possibility" by Likki Li playing in the background. My soulmate is gone, and I know he's not coming back...but he will be there waiting for me at the gate.

Patte B. said:
I am 60 and totally hooked on the Twilight series. My family thinks I'm crazy, but there is no age limit on love and romance, right?...at least I hope not! Edward dazzles me and I just can't get enough! I can't wait for New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn to come to the big screen! Stephenie is a brilliant writer, she leaves you wanting more and I hope she continues so we can see what happens to Renesmee and Jacob.
im 14:]
27 and single
like I always say-Age is a case of mind over matter.If you dont mind,it doesnt matter.....as long as you're over 18 lol
hola yo igual soy nueva
I am 38 years young :0) with a hubby and two small boys who make fun of mom for being addicted to Twilight.
That is awesome that they are filming close to your home have you seen anyone yet? don't you love this site now that you are no longer a newbie?

Lauriesiana said:
37 yr. old happy Twilight fan here! I'm a newbie here also. So far, so good! Knowing Breaking Dawn will soon be shooting practically in my back yard has got me a bit giddy lately. Perhaps I'll be meeting a few twifans.com folks in person during that time. ;)
Hi Jo Anna! :) I've honestly not been able to explore the site as much as I'd like to. There's just not enough time in the day. I work full-time and spend alot of time also on Twitter and trying to get a few fanfics read. I do try to keep up w/ the thread here devoted to Breaking Dawn being filmed in Baton Rouge, though. I've been lucky enough to see 100 Monkeys at all of their gigs out here so far and met Jackson Rathbone at one of 'em. As far as seeing or getting to meet any of the other cast? Well let's just say, I'm not holding my breath. heheheh I'm just excited a/b having the opportunity to meet and hang out with lots of like-minded, fun-loving Twi fans! :)
~Laurie


Jo Anna said:
That is awesome that they are filming close to your home have you seen anyone yet? don't you love this site now that you are no longer a newbie?

Lauriesiana said:
37 yr. old happy Twilight fan here! I'm a newbie here also. So far, so good! Knowing Breaking Dawn will soon be shooting practically in my back yard has got me a bit giddy lately. Perhaps I'll be meeting a few twifans.com folks in person during that time. ;)
Hi Laurie I here ya there is never enough time with a full time job and kiddos however I have gotten bored with FB and well I am not that good with Twitter so this is it. They do a great job of informing the fans with what is going on and everyone here has the same interest!!! That is great you have seen the band a few times. Thanks for you reply to my message! Have a great day. Smiles, Jo Anna

Lauriesiana said:
Hi Jo Anna! :) I've honestly not been able to explore the site as much as I'd like to. There's just not enough time in the day. I work full-time and spend alot of time also on Twitter and trying to get a few fanfics read. I do try to keep up w/ the thread here devoted to Breaking Dawn being filmed in Baton Rouge, though. I've been lucky enough to see 100 Monkeys at all of their gigs out here so far and met Jackson Rathbone at one of 'em. As far as seeing or getting to meet any of the other cast? Well let's just say, I'm not holding my breath. heheheh I'm just excited a/b having the opportunity to meet and hang out with lots of like-minded, fun-loving Twi fans! :)
~Laurie


Jo Anna said:
That is awesome that they are filming close to your home have you seen anyone yet? don't you love this site now that you are no longer a newbie?

Lauriesiana said:
37 yr. old happy Twilight fan here! I'm a newbie here also. So far, so good! Knowing Breaking Dawn will soon be shooting practically in my back yard has got me a bit giddy lately. Perhaps I'll be meeting a few twifans.com folks in person during that time. ;)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2016       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...