sorry, this might have already been talked about, but I am new to the site. I have not been this into anything since Hanson came out! :) I will be 25 on June 29th

Views: 854

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm 16 and I'll be 17 in January.
im 21 ill be 22 in march. the 31 to be exact.

I'm twenty-eight and currently halfway through Breaking Dawn. My parents don't care if I like Twilight, but my grandmother thinks I shouldn't be into vampires and werewolves because of the potential for them to be violent. She believes violence in films, no matter how small, is bad. She doesn't like I love X-Men either. Sometimes, I wonder if she's trying to stifle my creativity and imagination.

Hello... :)

Im 20 years young :) I have just signed up to this site, I think its great...  It definately gives you something to do while waiting for 'breaking dawn' to be released. I was getting withdrawal symptoms for a while haha.

Rebecca x

14!
Yeah.14 babe.=D
i'm 15
23 and my birthday sep 1

I'm 20 :)

I'm 33 a mum to 3 boyz!! I'm a HUGE twi-fan I can't seem to get enough my boyz think I'm CRAZY!!! The last time I was this hooked on something was with new kids on the block as well!!!

LoveDrunk4RobPattz said:
No need to be sorry.. I don't mind responding.. I am 34 and pretty new to the site too. There was a sorta similar discussion, but the person asked if she was to old because she was like 36 or something. But its cool.. I was just telling my friend I haven't felt this kind of fandom for something since New Kids on the Block LOL.. that was so long ago. But welcome to TwiFans!!

i am 13 ,will be 14 in nov.

hi...iam 21

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2016       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...