sorry, this might have already been talked about, but I am new to the site. I have not been this into anything since Hanson came out! :) I will be 25 on June 29th

Views: 631

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Haha, I'm 14. =)
I am married, with two young kids. Oh, and 35 years old!
im 21 . . . woot , woot . . lol i actually havent really celebrated my birthday , im not a big fan of drinking or gambling . . . but n e whoo . . all my friends love twilight . . and most of them are my age or older . . and gina i know what ya mean i havent obsessed about something since the backstreet boys . . i could never really get into hanson sorry ^_^
29+
I'm still 14
i'm 16...
I'm 14... 15 in September.
I am 45 years old. I have 2 children who are 22 and 27. I also have 2 grandchildren ages 1 & 3. My children and my husband think I have gone crazy.....because of Twilight. I tell them it's my life now. I am obsessed over it.
i am 21
I'm 18, in October 19. But my mum, loves all about Twilight. She's 39. Us at she too two - I and my brother (17). It is a class! At us speak: all age are obedient to Love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
soo glad theres some mums out there, I'm 34 and have a little girl and totally obessed with the Twilight saga

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...