I'M ADMITTING TO EVERYBODY THAT I NEED MY DAILY FIX OF TWILIGHT. CAST,MOVIE,BOOKS,MUSIC ETC. I WATCH THE MOVIE EVERY WEEKEND! I'M OBSESSED IS THERE ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE FEEL THE SAME WAY????

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am the same way i need my fix of twilight everyday :)
I need my Twilight! I watch the movie everyday... sometimesseveral times a day. I also obsessively read the Saga. I write fan fic and I cyber stalk Rob. I think about it in regular conversation and I talk to my friends as though the characters are actually people. Not only people, but good freinds of mine. And some of those friends aren't even Twi-Hards... I dream about it. I'm also actiuvely converting several people to Cullenism. I'd say I have a problem, but I'm having to much fun!
Cullenism ... lol ... that's friggen hilarious.

Lori White said:
I need my Twilight! I watch the movie everyday... sometimesseveral times a day. I also obsessively read the Saga. I write fan fic and I cyber stalk Rob. I think about it in regular conversation and I talk to my friends as though the characters are actually people. Not only people, but good freinds of mine. And some of those friends aren't even Twi-Hards... I dream about it. I'm also actiuvely converting several people to Cullenism. I'd say I have a problem, but I'm having to much fun!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...