Lol

Views: 22

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lol love the pix!!! And hell yeah I got my Eclipse dvd 2 disc. I got mine right when Target open this morning, first person lol
Thank u ,I was up at 630am and out the door at730 lol waited untill kmart was open and got mines lol
Thank u ,I was up at 630am and out the door at730 lol waited untill kmart was open and got my 2 disc 2 lol
I got mine at 12 midnight at walmart. Came home and watched it all. Still smilin lol
i'm waitin for hubby he wanna watch it to lol
thts good u have a man tht wants to watch it. Cuz i done met alot of guys that hate the movie, but have never even watched it lol
I got my dad to watch parts of it in the theater since I was home from college and we need some bonding time lol. he slept through almost everything except the fighting scene, and the chase. lol
lol.....now tht sounds like a typical male

Ariel Black said:
I got my dad to watch parts of it in the theater since I was home from college and we need some bonding time lol. he slept through almost everything except the fighting scene, and the chase. lol
Because our relationship is smilair he's my edward and I have a jacob too !lol
Ugh ! Men lol
Ugh ! Men lol my dad's the same way lol a shame and he's the one who told me to watch to twilight but I didn't listen took my son to beg me to watch it lol now when I tell my dad he says ok witch one is this lol
I got mine at midnight with a 3D cover :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...