Guys, I'm so funny and smiley but inside I'm a wreck. Nothing is right. I'm happy but still deep inside I feel like if I died the world would be better.

I've been hiding a lot. I've almost performed suicide multiple times. I almost killed myself in class. But I stopped myself. I have cats. Two of them. I just got the courage to tell my mom the truth. Some of the scratches I had weren't from the cats. I scratched myself so hard that I bled because I truly hate who I am sometimes. 

I just wanted to let ya know I need To get my act together so I won't wrote for a while. But I will comment.

Views: 22

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh Hanna!!!!!!!! I know sometimes i feel like dying but i stop myself and think about all of the good things that can come in my future!!!! If you need to talk were always on here for you!!!! I'm sure some of us have all done this!!! Just don't ever go through with it because think of all of the people who love you and think about what would happen to them if you died!!!!!!! Like right now i am kind of going through some stuff and im actually kind of starving myself!!!!!! Sorry if this is bad advice!!!!! :(

I used to go to one but she didn't help me so what i do is just write what im feeling in a notebook!!!!!1 It works!!!!

Hayley-rose Call ;3 xo said:

Woah. Maybe you should like go see a shrimp or something.
I haven't been to one but they can really help.
Just tryna be helpful ae P:
The song that describes my life is "Because of You" by Kelly Clarkson. And "you" isn't one guy. It's all the people in my life that have hurt me.
I listened to it. But I finally got the guts to tell my mom I cut myself. She says talk to her instead of cutting myself. I scratched myself hard today. But I stopped before I bled. I just stopped. I don't want to do it to myself but I just feel hurt! I hide my pain and I hide my sorrow by being funny but I still feel the pain I feel. If u wanna know how I've felt since the 1st grade listen to "Because of you" by Kelly clarkson. But instead of a guy it's bullies. And I'm the girl singing it. That's how I feel inside

Sawyeh_K(call me mich) said:
hanna i know how you feel i have cut myself before i have had a history of anorexia and i have tried to kill myself several times and i really do feel your pain i sometimes feel like im running but i have nowhere to go like im a waste of space and that i should just die and but i have to push through it because of the people that i love like john my parents zack my friends and YOU and i think you have so much more to live for i truly believe that you are one of the most talented writers i have ever met and i think that you really have the world to live for because one day you will become a writer and you will be as great as the goddess herself imagine a world without twilight and think of what it would have been like if the goddess had committed suicide at the age of 12 then see if you would want to kill yourself (i suggest listening to a paramore song called emergency)
Oh Hanna I listened to that song and now I see!! My mom always says that ignore them and just find someone you can trust and rely on like us ( YOUR FAMILY)

Mrs. Hanna Black said:
The song that describes my life is "Because of You" by Kelly Clarkson. And "you" isn't one guy. It's all the people in my life that have hurt me.
People r being stupid when they say ignore bullies. So that just kill your spirits like me since 1st grade and I ignore it and hold back tears and they aren't aware that they're killing someone mentally. It's hard to ignore a mean person.

Mrs. Nicole Cullen said:
Oh Hanna I listened to that song and now I see!! My mom always says that ignore them and just find someone you can trust and rely on like us ( YOUR FAMILY)

Mrs. Hanna Black said:
OH HANNIE-BELL
I no how u feel about bullies I have just started to get bullied by my really close friends they don't wanna sit with me at lunch we r having twin day and my twin said she didn't wanna be my twin they are just cruel to me I hate it an so is my my so called best guy friend.... He is so mean to me I just want to crawl up in a corner and die
Hanna suicide is never an option! Talk to somone you trust and things will get better promise! 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...