Sometimes it feels like life just flies by. Well, actually, I guess it does for me. I’ve lived six short, fun filled years, but I look like I’m sixteen already.

Not that I can complain at all. I’ve had a great life so far, with an even greater family. Granted, it’s a family full of vampires and werewolves. Err, shape shifters… whatever. Either way, I’ve got it good.

Well, until now. My family has decided it’s time for all of us to go back to school, me in particular. But the only way for us to do that was to move away from Forks. It would have been really crappy, but Jacob moved with us. Now, we’ve got this gorgeous house in a small town in Northern Oregon. And this house is HUGE. Well, it would have to be to fit all ten of us in it.

Mom and Dad (aka Bella and Edward) share the second floor with their ‘parents’ Carlisle and Esme. The other couples, Emmett, Rosalie, Alice, and Jasper, share the third floor. That leaves the bedroom/bathroom in the loft all for me! It might not be as big as some of the other bedrooms (or closets for that matter) but it was all my own. I even had a balcony that over looked the backyard and the pool house.

That’s where Jacob lives. Not that you could really call it a pool house. It was more its own house. Two bedroom, a bathroom, living room, and full kitchen, it was the size of his house back in La Push. Grandma thought it would be nice for him to have his own space, away from the vampire ‘stench’. And although he argued that he could take care of himself, I think he really does like living close to the rest of us. In these last few years, he’s become as much a part of this family as I am. He is even good friends with Dad, which is hard to believe.

So here we are, in a small town, in the middle of nowhere, just after Christmas (where Dad tried to make me happier about school by buying me a car. It would have worked, but he got me something ‘safe’, a Volkswagen Jetta. Blah) and we were all stuck moving everything into our new house. Not that that was hard, with a family of Vampires.

( Leave comments!) Hoped you likes the sneak peek!

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

this sounds really good!
keep writing :)
xx
This is rly rly good
plz make more i wuld luv to read it
keep writing plz!!
:)
this is really cool luv to hear more =P xx
Thanks all! I will try to get in a chapter during break! :)
its really good!
plz plz plz wright more

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...