Hello everyone I'm Ava, Nicoles sister. She's been severly hurt and she's in the hospital. I'm sorry I can't give anymore information out but she won't be writing her stories for a while. Shell be commenting idk when but she won't be writing. She needs all the helps and prayers she can get 

Thank you

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh my god! Does this have to do with her cancer? Tell er that I pray for her, and I seriously hope that she makes it, and that I love her. Thank you, and my heart Is with you and your family. 
Oh no! I wish you the best and now she's in god's hands to decide her fate if it's truly that bad. I give her my prayers.
Oh my god! Is everything ok? Tell her we love her and I hope everything is fine >3
<3**
Omq.! Please tell her tht I'm here for her. And tht I will pray for her to get Better. 
I can't say for sure If shell be ok or not but thank you for the support it's been really tough on our family. Thank you
:(...:...:..:...:...:...:......:

Mrs. Nicole Cullen said:
I can't say for sure If shell be ok or not but thank you for the support it's been really tough on our family. Thank you
OMG tell Nicole I'll be praying with everything I got for her to get better and give her q huge hug for me Ava?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...